• Tagged users None
RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Made some bubble hash.

My face now.

XzOtQ

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Them are sick I actually like the size you have em, maybe another 10" tops very managable. Mine seems to just take off in flower either way but Im usually flippin em at 24" I gotta stop that.
Right now Im on break when I decide to get back on it I will be running 4k 2 8xls and co2 should be fun
You kept a momma of the ghost didnt you???
Keep it up

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

You're right about them being 10" short of ideal, I was shooting for a 36" or so finish but they didn't stretch as far after getting topped. To make up for it I left all the budsites in tact and the whole plant is producing awesomely.

The clone rig is full of Ghost now homie. One of my favorite fruits.

Enjoy your break, you definitely deserve it! We'll all be on the edge of our seats waiting to see the new business.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Thanks salmon! I can't wait to get the next round under way. Needs split A/C, CO2 and 6kw.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Thanks neverbreak! This is the maiden voyage for this particular UC and room. Maybe 4.5 Ps this round and 6+ when I throw in an A/C and CO2.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Ghost is da bomb really can kick your ass if not careful

Im thinking next week start the build out

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Sounds like you're taking a nap and not a vacation. Haha, can't keep a grower from growing.

The Ghost bubble takes your brain and tosses it in a bucket with ice water, then thrashes it around a bit before straining eveything but your desire to eat and sleep, away.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Thanks Shady, Freedumb, BigDaddy and neverbreak!

I flushed it out last night and got her dialed back in for the last couple of weeks with the super heavy dose of Bud Booster and a smidge of base nutrient. They'll be dropping resin on the floor by chop. :)

Reactions: mal
RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Thanks shakey! It is indeed a UC12XL, with 8 gallon buckets.

The Plasma is about as badass as it gets for veg. That's a 4x4' area lit with just 300w and the growth on those things is crazy.

Check out the double ended 1kw while on their site. Already on my third round under one and they kick all kinds of booty. They'll be above the UC soon enough as well.

Reactions: mal

Latest posts

Top Bottom