• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Bro Fist lvl 99 o 116280

S

shakey

Rollin' looking great in there, I can smell that funk all the way in the midwest! When do you plan on switching to water, and how many more weeks to you expect till harvest?

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

That's a beautiful sight right there! You got them girls in check... Keep on pimpin' playa!

Thanks brOG.

I'm wondering what that weight will be as they're really dense fruit. 1.5 per light may be asking a bit much but that's where I'd be stoked at for this run.

Reactions: mal
RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Rollin' looking great in there, I can smell that funk all the way in the midwest! When do you plan on switching to water, and how many more weeks to you expect till harvest?

I flushed and swapped ratios at week 6, will do the final flush starting at week 8. They'll be ripe at 8.5 weeks. Smells like a bowl of fruity pebbles and should be some super smooth final product. Thanks for dropping in.

What a beautiful sight that is.. I can't wait till my girls are looking like that.. Veg is so boring... Haha.. Great work mang!!

Thanks freedumb! I hear ya bro, no fun watching grass grow when there's no flowers around. When is your next batch ready for the big time?

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Poppin them in the Uc tomorrow.. ;) It's gonna be a nice one.. They are looking ready for the big time.. I'm gonna hit my girls with a horizontal over each and vertical down the middle on one side and the other side verts surrounding and 3 overhead just to make 13 in each room.. nothing like side by side light games... I'm also gonna run tea the whole way through... Thanks for your intrest and keeping an eye out..

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Gawd dizzam! Fabulous fall colors for the win brah...

Thanks bro. Was wondering where the colors were at all the way until week 7, then bam!

Sweet Baby Jesus.

R.E.d's NewAlterEgo.....RollinEnTrichs.

Thanks bruvfrommanothamuv. Definitely a smarter name than RollinInSnow, peeps would get the wrong idea.

That is a glorious sight to behold. Makes me want to hedge jump into it. :D

Thanks occluded. I'd avoid jumping in that gooop, might tear your flesh clean off trying to get out!

simply, wow.

Did you say you were using the gavitas for flowering as well?

Thanks Capulator. I do use the Gavita DE 1000s in my little tent side projects, will have them above the UC next run if all goes well. Just need good A/C since they're not air-cooled.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Thanks bro. Was wondering where the colors were at all the way until week 7, then bam!

Thanks bruvfrommanothamuv. Definitely a smarter name than RollinInSnow, peeps would get the wrong idea.

Thanks occluded. I'd avoid jumping in that gooop, might tear your flesh clean off trying to get out!

Thanks Capulator. I do use the Gavita DE 1000s in my little tent side projects, will have them above the UC next run if all goes well. Just need good A/C since they're not air-cooled.

Would you run just the gavitas or would you run them with HPS?

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Just the Gavitas. What's supercalifragilisticballisticpimpshit though is a Plasma between every couple of 1000s, which I'm going to try next in coco.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Thanks brogan400. My new hobby is splashing a little Dutch Master on the coco plants and running away, fast. Wouldn't want all that blowup to smack me in the face.

Top Bottom