Cultured Solutions Cultured Solutions Cultured Solutions

• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Tough as fuck. I don't know what I like more, the car or skills of who filmed it.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Thanks homie, that's not a bad idea.

I'll start working on it in the back of my mind as it'll be a lot to try and cover thoroughly so others can achieve similar results easily.

If you have a question about anything PM me and I'll try to break it down.

That last shot was done with 35 5 second exposures and a fluorescent desk lamp my dad picked up for $2 at a yard sale. So expensive flash isn't a required item.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

dang sick 350.... i'll always love nissan, got to demo a 2010 GT-R for about a month earlier this year. they know how to make some fuckin machines. haha.

ive seen some sick 20" vossen's on a coupe accord round here.... definitely snazzy

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

7 all day.

i had some 18" fd2 type r wheels on my civic that looked just like em (cept the concave), i fuckin loved em.
actually had the whole fd2 conversion, which i fucking wanted for a really long time, then the second i thought about the engine work someone made me an offer i couldnt refuse,so as of like a week and a half ago, I'm bmx'in fuckin denver. LOL

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
That last shot was done with 35 5 second exposures and a fluorescent desk lamp my dad picked up for $2 at a yard sale. So expensive flash isn't a required item.

You might try a flashlight...I've seen tight beam used a faux spotlight for macros...Moving backlight could be cool... or use the flashlight like a sunrise/sunset on the bud, that might look cool, but tricky to execute

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Nothing wrong with exercise and biking in the city is where it's at, especially in an apartment. You whip shopping or what?

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

You might try a flashlight...I've seen tight beam used a faux spotlight for macros...Moving backlight could be cool... or use the flashlight like a sunrise/sunset on the bud, that might look cool, but tricky to execute

I used my phone's flashlight for a lot of the earlier macro shots and did all kinds of light painting tricks and compositing multiple exposures in Photoshop. Fun stuff.

I'm doing stack shots now so every exposure has to be the same. So the desk lamp with its flexibility worked great. It was kind of resting on the lens pointed at the bud head on, best fill light I've got yet.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

yeah, just gotta decide which way to go. leasin somethin sick sounds like a good way, cause im over engine work and car troubles.

buttt, fuck i hate thinking about miles, cause i'll never buy that shit out at the end.... who knows, got some thinkin to do, but i guess i can attack that gut in the meantime. haha

sorry to clog up your sick thread yo.... i'll hit you up. hahah.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Fuck this thread, I'm trying to run it into the ground with the new one coming soon.

You thinking BMW, Audi steeze?

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

haha dude im too fuckin stingy nowadays. if its an audi and not an R8, itd have to be a couple year old rs4, i hate wagons man.
bmw's ehhhh- black mans wiener
somethin AWD thats for sure. ive come up with that much. sti/evo, even like a tacoma or something. haha i guess i just need to get sold on something

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Sti/EVO... How original. That's like Herpes in Colorado, almost everyone has it. You sure your girl ain't eyeballing that new Toyota minivan? Throw some 22" wheels on it and you're mackin' daddy.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

hahahaha fuck ive realized that....

we'll see. im sure a few ideas will float around. I have my moms car in my name so im going to just wait for that lease to end in november.... i think("hope") i can hold out until then, and sure saving some dough. fuck a 200$ insurance payment haha

everyone here has herpes? damn.... i wonder why i felt right at home... i think i need to get checked.:eek:

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

and hey man, takin dabs in the back of a minivan with a widescreen thurgood jenkins sounds pretty nice, but fuck siennas odysseys are where its at

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Whatever, as long as it has leather and enough room to crash in the back while parked at Wal-Mart it's all good.

I assume you've seen the baller vans from Japan.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

damnnnnnn son. thats some serious shit right there. haha wtf i want a fridge full of beer in my coupe

Top Bottom