Cultured Solutions Cultured Solutions Cultured Solutions

• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RollinEndough

RollinEndough

UPS Tracking shows the Earth making a collision tomorrow.

New system, new thread, new username.

Keep Watch

Mishka  s keep watch by swaagg d3kxhlm

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

Hey DS can you tell me what your feeding dose is during flowering when using CC also are you using Epsom salt and protek to ph up?

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

Sorry Rollin I happen to post this in the wrong thread need to stop toking and talking lol the plants are looking sweet I have those same circular style cage and it's hard to keep them in your look very uniform nice job

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Man im re reading this thread I swear to god that one douchebag in the start of the thread was beyond hilarious im like roflmao seriously what a dildo... Just everything he did was flat out hilarious... Carry on though didnt mean to interrupt :)

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Looking sick in there
How well do them regular tomato cages hold the plants up???
Im thinking of staying clear of a screen my first run and was thinking of grabbing some burpee cages instead
How tall are they at flip I like the height your getting when finished ??
I seem to get mine jungle tall every time and dont want that anymore

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Looking sick in there
How well do them regular tomato cages hold the plants up???
Im thinking of staying clear of a screen my first run and was thinking of grabbing some burpee cages instead
How tall are they at flip I like the height your getting when finished ??
I seem to get mine jungle tall every time and dont want that anymore

Thanks bro. So far so good with the cages. The cages are 54" and can be chopped down if needed. The plants are close to 4' tall and didn't stretch too much because I topped them a week into bloom. Pretty good nug per square foot in there and should yield nicely.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

much love that was a blast. stoked to see what you stumbled upon today after breakfast. legit as can be.

is that "r/" trees part of the sticker or drawn on it

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

much love that was a blast. stoked to see what you stumbled upon today after breakfast. legit as can be.

is that "r/" trees part of the sticker or drawn on it

Autobrotive lifestyle or no lifestyle.

That trees sticker was on a homie of that dude who had the other stickers, sharpied the r/ bit on it.

Just woke up and blasted through the VW pics, uploading now!

Top Bottom