Cure Flower Enhancer

• Thread starter Thoth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thoth

Thoth

Someone gave me a sample of this new hemp based product called Cure. Said they got it from the MY expo in Seattle. Its supposed to preserve terps and improve quality and saleability. Anyone else know of or used it before? Just want to know before I risk potentially sacrificing a bud on it.

IMG 1
IMG 2
IMG 3
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Wasn't there a tek floating around years ago that said water curing did this too? Sounds like theses guys just took it a step farther to sell a product...

The only time weed and water need come together after the plants dead is for making hash..?

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Wasn't there a tek floating around years ago that said water curing did this too? Sounds like theses guys just took it a step farther to sell a product...

The only time weed and water need come together after the plants dead is for making hash..?

to me making a pot of sugar water and dipping buds in them....is no different than spraying sugar water on the buds and letting them dry.....sure it will add weight....but do you really wanna smoke that stuff?.....i refuse to let any products touch my flowers, let alone some sort of sticky sugar based product

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

Dropping the temp to no warmer then 60° and maintaining sealed air movement of atleast 50% rh (throw in a couple air exchanges (cya))for atleast a week before leaching out moisture will preserve volatiles a bit longer given your due diligence is maintained through burping stage. Keep in mind cured product should never be moist, so burp on very dry days......

Calixylon

Calixylon

It's like putting wax on apples and oranges, dosent affect taste but helps preserve and keep fresh, but I call BS on it being tasteless , maybe if you ate raw nugs but you smoke them and sugar and extra cellulose won't taste good when you smoke it

entropy99

entropy99

Have a bottle with me. Just waiting till I chop. Almost ready now!

henry

henry

I know of it an reckon it will be available just about everywhere soon. I hear it does have some oil preserving properties albeit when used in dilute amounts. Word is the big shops in the land from down under are using it for the significant weight gains it affords and supposed better robustness of the nugs after they've been treated

Thoth

Thoth

Ok so will try it out and see if it stands to up to the claims by doing an experiment with 5 freshly trimmed buds from the same plant.

- all 5 buds will be trimmed down to have the exact same fresh weight
- 1 will be the control which I will not treat, the other 4 I’m going to try different Cure to water dilutions, e.g. 1/1, 1/2, 1/3 and 1/4.

Aim
- to see if I can taste the difference
- to see if there is any difference in effect
- to see how much it actually effects weight

Will post results when I have them

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Ok so will try it out and see if it stands to up to the claims by doing an experiment with 5 freshly trimmed buds from the same plant.

- all 5 buds will be trimmed down to have the exact same fresh weight
- 1 will be the control which I will not treat, the other 4 I’m going to try different Cure to water dilutions, e.g. 1/1, 1/2, 1/3 and 1/4.

Aim
- to see if I can taste the difference
- to see if there is any difference in effect
- to see how much it actually effects weight

Will post results when I have them
im most curious about the weight....i would nto smoke it or use it, but i am really curious about the weight lol...keep us posted, glad your willing to sacrifice some of your hard worked buds for this experiment

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

I know of it an reckon it will be available just about everywhere soon. I hear it does have some oil preserving properties albeit when used in dilute amounts. Word is the big shops in the land from down under are using it for the significant weight gains it affords and supposed better robustness of the nugs after they've been treated

There is no big shops down here

Top Bottom