Cure Flower Enhancer

• Thread starter Thoth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
carBon.14

carBon.14

there have been samples circulating for the last few weeks. i saw one of their reps drink a mouthful right out of the bottle to prove its safe and even managed to convince some onlookers to do the same.

wonder if he has a special hip flask for topping up the bottle ;)

yes i'm curious about the weight too please keep us posted Tdawg ;)

piles

piles

there have been samples circulating for the last few weeks. i saw one of their reps drink a mouthful right out of the bottle to prove its safe and even managed to convince some onlookers to do the same.

wonder if he has a special hip flask for topping up the bottle ;)

yes i'm curious about the weight too please keep us posted Tdawg ;)
that's cos it's just cellulose nothing a magic about this product except marketing

Calixylon

Calixylon

I'm curious if it is the same thing they spray on apples, sounds similar. I can't see it not razing terrible, I'm excited to see the demo Thoth is gonna do

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Not to be a smart ass. Just cant resist :D But on my way to the hydro store today I saw this display for a new product called No touch growing. So you take all of your seeds and put them in the machine. you come back 60 70 days later and all of you seeds will have been grown, harvested and cured without having to do a thing other than load the seeds........:rolleyes:

Just kidding of course but I am in awe at the level sales and marketing has come to in our industry. What will they think of next. Next thing will be some additive you dip your scissors in so they wont gum up with trikes....... Or a magic wand you wave and all the buds will fall off the stem and jump into the mason jars by themselves fully cured and ready to go.

And @Thoth I want you to know I meant you no disrespect brother. Just the additive industry. :D

Void

Void

I’m keen to know whether this would keep some of the OG strains from browning off really fast here in Cali?

NagaKing

NagaKing

I think its a cool idea. It’s too soon to call shit on this product just because it’s novel - not until i’ve tried it at least. I agree i want to see if it will help prevent browning off on susceptible strains. Cellulose is very resistant stuff. I think it’s a good idea if its protecting the terps. Can someone please PM me where they are getting it from?

snowdrop

snowdrop

Wowzers.. to say this is interesting is the understatement of the year. For real?

Will be watchin this thread o_O

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
so for shits and giggles I googled it - not much info besides a website (which also has not much info) a intellectual property/trademark page and the msds data (pdf link)
That has to be the most useless MSDS I have ever seen! Dont ya just love how they can bury data under the premise of it being proprietary information. Why even bother publishing a MSDS if it doesn't tell you anything.

D

Donald Mallard

""Ingestion If swallowed flush mouth out with water. Seek medical advice. Do not induce vomiting unless directed to do so by medical personnel. Eye If in eyes, flush eyes with plenty of water. Ensure adequate flushing of the eyes by separating the eyelids with fingers. Skin If skin contact occurs wash skin with plenty of soap and water, while removing contaminated clothing. Inhalation If inhaled, provide fresh air. First Aid Facilities Typical first aid facilities; Eye wash facilities."""

and people want to put that on stuff they smoke ,, thats crazy .....

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

and had others drink it as well - lmao

I heard the mitey wash rep was drinking that shizz at shows too

thats what happens when you sell bottled water for crazy prices...lol

i got the best additive, this shit will absolutely blow your plants away, no joke your plants cant live with out this stuff...its like a miracle for plants or something....i can ship it to you for 59$ for just about a liter and a half
here is the link...

ethnoman

ethnoman

Haha yeah that is useless. Isn’t that a pretty standard msds for something thats nontoxic? Normal legal blab incase someone tries to inhale liquid. There's natural selection right there.

From what I know cellulose is like the most inert material ever, when it burn’s it mostly just turns into CO2.

Cellulose from hemp certainly can’t be worse than cellulose from nugs. Most of a nug is cellulose.

It would be better if they’d just provided a bottle of THC instead.

Top Bottom