Curing my nugs

• Thread starter MrPeaceman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MrPeaceman

Recently ran a few autos pineapple Express from fast buds and green crack auto from Seedsman. My first crop in over 30 yrs, they turned out great. Kinda small, but all fire. I cured in cure bags, but afterwards put it in smell proof metallic baggies. Over the past month, it has gotten really dry. How can I rehydrate it, and what is the easiest, most economical long term storage? I do have an old black and Decker vac sealer that works. Prolly oughta use that, huh? Duh! So anybody with a feasible method, I'm listening. I only have like 3 or 4 zips, I don't wanna ruin it, just minimal rehydrate to make it pliable and not bone dry.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Recently ran a few autos pineapple Express from fast buds and green crack auto from Seedsman. My first crop in over 30 yrs, they turned out great. Kinda small, but all fire. I cured in cure bags, but afterwards put it in smell proof metallic baggies. Over the past month, it has gotten really dry. How can I rehydrate it, and what is the easiest, most economical long term storage? I do have an old black and Decker vac sealer that works. Prolly oughta use that, huh? Duh! So anybody with a feasible method, I'm listening. I only have like 3 or 4 zips, I don't wanna ruin it, just minimal rehydrate to make it pliable and not bone dry.
Howdy, and if I haven't said it before - Welcome to the Farm! 🤠

Maybe go buy a couple Boveda packs? Those work great. Most go for the 62% or somewhere in that range. Should be perfect for what you need.

Ponky

Ponky

Suit steamer. Squish in bag. Lasts up to 3 days. So steam 3 days worth at a time. Takes at least an hour. Not the steaming but waiting to smoke. A half pound would take 3.5 grams of steam moisture max at a time. And once soft squish it in the bag. Nose might even come back.

M

MrPeaceman

I got a fricken wallpaper steamer! Great idea. I'll steam infuse a 1/8 just so I don't fuck it all up at once. Sometimes I do that😬

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
One of the old-fashioned ways to do it is to wrap a small piece of carrot in foil and poke a few holes in the foil with a pin.

For storage, we use Mason jars with canning lids. Those lids seal the jar well and it's easy to get a few buds out of the jars.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Yea small orange peel in a jar for an hr or 2 soon put some moisture back in to I’m not going off bro science but personnel experience 👍

Top Bottom