• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ha.. It don't matter whos president.. Congress holds all the power..

President only holds a minor amount of power to veto shit.. He can't just make laws and change the way things are.

Its just going to be 4 years of nothing gets done.. nothings going to change. Until 1 side controls all of the house, senate and presidency. Till then its just politics as usual.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
If your referring to obama care, Its not a bill he just magically made into law, The bill had to pass both the house and the senate which at the time happened to be all democrat majority so the bill passed with ease.

Had the republicans had the majority the bill never woulda made it out of the senate but at the time they didn't have the votes to stop the bill. Lands on the presidents desk and wallah :D

And lets not fool our selfs if you think he wrote that bill.. There was a team of people who wrote it based off his premise.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Im not saying anymore ive said too much already on a subject that shouldn't really be brought up on this board in the first place :D

But yeah were all fucked regardless..

stonestacker

stonestacker

I have no comment on this subject. Actually I do but I ain't going down that road.....I do agree we are fucked.....especially the younger generations.

Im not saying anymore ive said too much already on a subject that shouldn't really be brought up on this board in the first place :D

But yeah were all fucked regardless..

Yep.
It's always been the lesser of two evils.
Now we're just plain FUCKED.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Here we go again, trying to figure out where in the hell 2016 has gone. The new year is half over already. The older I get, the faster the days go by. It seems like my "honey do" list is never ending, maybe that helps keep me out of trouble. They say time flies when you`re having fun. So I must be having a lot of fun, cause time is flying by, that`s for sure. Speaking of time, about time to have another "burn" session, I do believe. Any old farts out there wanna join me ? Here we go, puff, puff, cough and passin`.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Here we go again, trying to figure out where in the hell 2016 has gone. The new year is half over already. The older I get, the faster the days go by. It seems like my "honey do" list is never ending, maybe that helps keep me out of trouble. They say time flies when you`re having fun. So I must be having a lot of fun, cause time is flying by, that`s for sure. Speaking of time, about time to have another "burn" session, I do believe. Any old farts out there wanna join me ? Here we go, puff, puff, cough and passin`.
Puff puff puff pass:D

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
W00t morning fucks :D

Got my soaker hose installed yesterday, that was more of a pain in the ass then i expected.. trying to wind that damn thing in between well established plants :\

Least now i can go out turn on the hose and walk away for a 1/2 hour or so :D

A stoner had to have invented these things lol

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
The camera on this iPhone 5 sucks but I put my iPhone six on my dehumidifier and what do you know it slid rid off into the bucket of water. That's after fixing the screen twice in 3 months . That alone was 180 each time, they couldn't fix the water damage so now I have to drop 300 to trade my broke phone to Apple for a new one.
StrIn is gammakush with a gizmo photo bomb

giggy

giggy

morning folks, hope everybody has a great day. i'm baked and waiting on the wake to finish.

welcome umbra, i got a few of the killing fields as well but haven't had a chance to try them yet, it is coming though.

everybody have a great day. peace

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, how`s it hangin` this morning ? Hope the sun shines on your garden today. OFC morning ritual time, so, get a cup of coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb and we will get started with a session of "wake n bake". Ready ? Here we go, puff, puff and passin`.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom