• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Take my wife outta town shopping for the day and such and all hell breaks loose on our slice of the farm. Ya think this was a cunt fest or something. Everybody needs to calm down , burn a couple or three bowls and think about what you are gonna say BEFORE ya put your mouth in gear. We all been around a block or two, use your experiences to show another old fart a better or faster way. We all were noobs at one time or another. Peace.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I'm always on with my laptop, it's a bit different than using a phone but, there's definitely been a change here with little things pushing the bean sales, little hints and reminders and things to make buying easier. Hint, hint, hint. lol
Something tells me it's gonna get worst lol. If there going to put ads in our face all day at least upgrade the server do the pics don't get so compressed.:D

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

damn yooper, You missed the mod squad yesterday. I think the guys were just pulling their legs to keep them around for a while.

Oh yea good morning OFC stroke one up and join the morning coffee club ,where were ALL friends no matter what. period

scoop

scoop

Let's try this again. (eats fiber...already had my cunt-----fest for the day.)

Somebody handed me this bowl. I'm gonna pass this AM. Passing left ...or right? Like usual..I didn't notice where it came from it just ended up in my hand.

55F and some rain here. Not enough...but better than nothin.' Musta rained quite a bit more up on the peaks 'cus the creek is up. At least it hasn't hailed yet. Hopefully we'll see another shot later today. Thankfully I'm not dependent on rain to irrigate my gardens. I'd be totally fucked if that were the case.

So what day of the week is it, anyway? ;) Looks like Today but I could be wrong.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, who ya gonna call ?, what ya gonna do ?, when they come for you. And carry your ass off to the funny farm. Yeah, that slice of the farm. Now, join together cause it`s time to gather `round and have a session of "wake n bake". Get a cup of coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb and join LittleDabbie, Sunbaked, G gnome and myself as we celebrate the OFC morning ritual of "wake n bake". Let`s do it, puff, puff, cough and pass.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Take my wife outta town shopping for the day and such and all hell breaks loose on our slice of the farm. Ya think this was a cunt fest or something. Everybody needs to calm down , burn a couple or three bowls and think about what you are gonna say BEFORE ya put your mouth in gear. We all been around a block or two, use your experiences to show another old fart a better or faster way. We all were noobs at one time or another. Peace.

I can't like this enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom