• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I don't drink either :D 3 years 7 months 11 days :D

I do eat mcdonalds tho and your right 15 mins after i eat it everytime i feel sick :( kinda gross but when your hungry and out and about..

And i can't click like on the pepper steak that just looks like a pile of throw up :D
Did the implant that song in your head too?:D Let me get a mc pick two! Bu duh buh buh bah! Your lovin it!:drunk:

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Theres drug use and drug abuse.

Some people can use drugs and some people can't do anything but abuse drugs.

Not everyone who uses opiates becomes addicted.. If you could see the stash of pills ive had for the past few years. . .That has pretty much remained at the same level because i just don't see a reason to eat them like an addict. I use them when there needed and leave them the fuck alone when there not.

If i was still an alcoholic drinking theres no way id have these pills they woulda got ate up ages ago..Alcohol and pills bad.. just bad.

I'm one of the lucky ones tho one of the VERY VERY Few people who can do it.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I like to drink expensive wine and dine style! 20-30$ bottle is just right. Luckily I have never had a crave for the juice! It's crazy though when you see a someone just pound the shit out of some cheap shit like black label whiskey or mc cormicks. Pouring a drink and you here gulp gulp gulp gulp like holy shit I thought you were pouring the soda haha

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Theres drug use and drug abuse.

Some people can use drugs and some people can't do anything but abuse drugs.

Not everyone who uses opiates becomes addicted.. If you could see the stash of pills ive had for the past few years. . .That has pretty much remained at the same level because i just don't see a reason to eat them like an addict. I use them when there needed and leave them the fuck alone when there not.

If i was still an alcoholic drinking theres no way id have these pills they woulda got ate up ages ago..Alcohol and pills bad.. just bad.

I'm one of the lucky ones tho one of the VERY VERY Few people who can do it.
Totally agree. Wanting more runs in my family, both sides lol that's why I stick to the green.

G gnome

G gnome

I don't drink either :D 3 years 7 months 11 days :D

I do eat mcdonalds tho and your right 15 mins after i eat it everytime i feel sick :( kinda gross but when your hungry and out and about..

And i can't click like on the pepper steak that just looks like a pile of throw up :D
When im out n about and get hungry i just wait till i get home to eat cuz i already know fast food aint gonna have the desired effect.....but...if thats how ya wanna justify it.....lol

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I get hooked on a lot of stuff I do, start exercising and when I don't get to do it I get in a bad mood lol.
Even grow room shit I get started, plants get happy and I never want to stop:D they get :mushtache:sick and I crawl into a corner.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Totally agree. Wanting more runs in my family, both sides lol that's why I stick to the green.

Im the same way...i dont have an off button

I was the same way thats how i ended up as an alcoholic, But i got lucky i avoided all the pills and just got heavy into weed. I took the attitude back then that pills were bad, while consuming massive amounts of alcohol :\

Quiting drinking tho and looking back and decades of drug abuse kinda gives you a new perspective on that OFF button :D

I don't have the answers on how or why, I just know when i quit drinking i knew drug abuse was no longer part of my future, I spent 18 years ruining my life with alcohol, I'm not gonna let that happen again.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Im the same way...i dont have an off button
Yea it was very apparent to me when I did coke, everyone else would wind down after the party, not me I was trying to get more coke soI could do more coke over and over and over. It's all I could think about. Luckily this was only for a short time in my life. Gotta thank the green for pulling me from the white

G gnome

G gnome

I get hooked on a lot of stuff I do, start exercising and when I don't get to do it I get in a bad mood lol.
Even grow room shit I get started, plants get happy and I never want to stop:D they get :mushtache:sick and I crawl into a corner.

Yep!!! Same here....all or nothin.....nowadays i just make sure the things im addicted to are good things ....like growin, huntin, fishin, disc golfing haha

G gnome

G gnome

Yea it was very apparent to me when I did coke, everyone else would wind down after the party, not me I was trying to get more coke soI could do more coke over and over and over. It's all I could think about. Luckily this was only for a short time in my life. Horta thank the green for pulling me from the white
U been round here its no secret im a recovering addict......i sacrificed everything man everything. .....i been clean for bout 5 yrs now and still havent got back everything i lost.....

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Now COKE.. is the fucking devil.

dabled with that for less then a year in detroit.. jesus christ ive never gone thru a paycheck faster.

And yeah GG, soon as it was gone i was buggin roomate how we gonna get more! i don't care if i gotta work in 3 hours how the hell do we get more coke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gah that was the worst drug ever. and the best drug ever.

G gnome

G gnome

dabled with that for less then a year in detroit.. jesus christ ive never gone thru a paycheck faster.

And yeah GG, soon as it was gone i was buggin roomate how we gonna get more! i don't care if i gotta work in 3 hours how the hell do we get more coke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gah that was the worst drug ever. and the best drug ever.
I did it but for some reason i cud do a lil and set it down but ron i cudnt get enuff.....i cant believe im alive....

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

Ya I would get my check buy as much as I could sell less then half to try to make $ back so I could have a bunch more but eventually I lost every single time. Broke till next pay day and try it again lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom