Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

Trolls have a union? Hope they're drawing a nice, fat pension like I am. A retired troll is a happy troll.

Glad to see everyone is playing nice this morning. The quicker we get along, the quicker this place will go back to being the OFC instead of "Mod Central".

Yoop, did you buy enough cheap Chinese shit yesterday to keep the wife happy for the rest of the month?:) I ain't pickin' on ya about Wally World. I was there yesterday picking up a number kit for the little bitty boat. Love the numbers the state assigned me; 0013. Wonder if they're trying to tell me something?
Idk exactly what u mean by mod central? I've been posting here since b4 i was a mod and im here for the same reasons everyone else is. .....last thing i wanna do is haveta tell guys who are older than my dad how to act or any of that......fwiw i havent deleting a single post as a mod nor have i tattled on anyone or ANY of those things......

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Pictures!!! The 3 tomatoe plants in the middle are kinda fucked, there i forgot what strain but there shitty i don't think this was my doing, i think these were just fucked regardless...

Some egg plants :D Some pumpkin flowers..

DSCN0381
DSCN0382
DSCN0383
DSCN0384
DSCN0385
DSCN0386
DSCN0387
DSCN0388
DSCN0389
DSCN0390

Hippie

Hippie

Idk exactly what u mean by mod central? I've been posting here since b4 i was a mod and im here for the same reasons everyone else is. .....last thing i wanna do is haveta tell guys who are older than my dad how to act or any of that......fwiw i havent deleting a single post as a mod nor have i tattled on anyone or ANY of those things......
Smooth yer feathers back, young'un. Aint' lookin' for no scrap. Just making note that we went from zero to three (four, if you count the "mod for a day) after a certain person pulled the snitch switch. Yer doin' fine.

G gnome

G gnome

Smooth yer feathers back, young'un. Aint' lookin' for no scrap. Just making note that we went from zero to three (four, if you count the "mod for a day) after a certain person pulled the snitch switch. Yer doin' fine.
U dont wanna o me ol'man!!!!
I just dont wanna feel like im outta place here......i aint here for no guff neither just wanna have some laughs

Only if its all sloppy and wet!
Is there any other kind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom