Status
Not open for further replies.
smokedareefer

smokedareefer

jock horror, day 84
2016 jockhorrorday84

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

went out to the blind at 4 . The wind was perfect. Bait pile was destroyed. I was sure to see one .Then the rain started.....I just got home and 5 minutes later there are deer at my wife's bait pile across the street . I'll be there tomorrow. If the wind is right.

Hippie

Hippie

Ain't that some pretty shit! Yum!
went out to the blind at 4 . The wind was perfect. Bait pile was destroyed. I was sure to see one .Then the rain started.....I just got home and 5 minutes later there are deer at my wife's bait pile across the street . I'll be there tomorrow. If the wind is right.
Bambi lives for another day........

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D

Sorry for being gone for so long i've been wrapped up heavily in destiny on the xbox one since the new dlc came out.

And another new game comes out in about a week so lol I may not be around much :P But i'll try and check in i promise :D

G gnome

G gnome

Hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D

Sorry for being gone for so long i've been wrapped up heavily in destiny on the xbox one since the new dlc came out.

And another new game comes out in about a week so lol I may not be around much :p But i'll try and check in i promise :D

Someone called it!!!

Who was it that sed lil dabbie was playin a video game?

Sup oldtimers? Just got back from takin the wife to dinner. .....kids are at grandmas haha....

G gnome

G gnome

I went out to my stand today in the rain just to make sure it was still there from last year and saw 3 deer (doe and 2 fawns) in my driveway on the way back haha

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

hey OFC'ers been working on plans for next season.. As i can not have punks taking
my weed .. small green house with a fence gonna have some raised beds for veggies
in the front 2/3's and use the back part for my Plants,.. already ordered the green house
so its in the works.. hope all are doing well.. and staying high..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom