Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
smokedareefer

smokedareefer

giggy, i feel you man. i have several friends there but a few peeps just can't stop crying. funny thing is they used to bitch about peeps crying, just like they doing now. double standards.....
well, Mrs. Dog found her wedding ring this morning. it was sticking out of a dog turd out in the yard. so the pitbull is a thief.... she is very happy, and i am too. very expensive ring... i brought the fixings for a blunt at lunch.
im impressed, but how did she know where to look? im thinking the pitbull has a past?

Yard dog

Yard dog

@smokedareefer ,@Hippie the morning it was missing the pitbull had been over there and chewed the hell out of the nightstand the ring was on, also a tube of lotion was chewed up, that came off the nightstand. so i figured the little monster might have eated it. and she did... i was going to use a metal detector this weekend on all the dog crap, but i guess the wife was not going to wait that long. she put some gloves on and went to squishing. lol. it stayed two days in the dog before coming out. just in case anyone was wondering. lol

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Slep in this morning. Time to get in the garden and hang some lights.
I'm not like you insomniacs I need my 8 hr of sleep. I do better if I stay on some kind of a schedule.
I wish I could get on some kind of a normal schedule stacks, my nights are a disaster, to put it mildly.

giggy, i feel you man. i have several friends there but a few peeps just can't stop crying. funny thing is they used to bitch about peeps crying, just like they doing now. double standards.....
well, Mrs. Dog found her wedding ring this morning. it was sticking out of a dog turd out in the yard. so the pitbull is a thief.... she is very happy, and i am too. very expensive ring... i brought the fixings for a blunt at lunch.
Glad she found it Yd, I know most women kinda go into panic mode if their ring disappears. :nailbiting: lol
Hope you enjoyed that blunt. :ninja:

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Now that's a keeper....
My wife would have expected me to find it or buy her a new one. I don't know if she would still wear it after the dog ate it and shit it out lol.
You must be a patient man bro, I don't know if I could be with a women that was that uptight, my wife would fish it out of there, wash it up good, slide it right back on her finger, and be glad that she found it like Yd's wife.
Then again, mine has her little things that drive me crazy and I've always put up with that shit so, who's to say I guess, I more than likely would be with her if she was like that.

The power of the pussy! :facepalm: lmfao!

Yard dog

Yard dog

Stopped at a favorite spot and had a smoke, and with great luck I got to watch a train roll slowly by. I love to see graffiti on rail cars. Saw a great one about trump but I dropped the ball on taking a pic.
KIMG0073
this was the best one today.

M

mendel

I diverted the exhaust air from bloom into the house. Balmy 75 degrees, with a little refinement and planning I think can add a fair amount of heat into my home this winter. No sense in wasting those precious watts lost to heat.

I know a couple of folks who heat their house with bloom room btu.

Well my cows didnt escape, they were all in this morning. My cousin is going to feed and water them for the next 3 months. I am ok with that. Time to go hunting and forget the cows.

Good evening everyone!

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

hunted all day yesterday. saw one big boy no shot. Got up at 2am again this morning, out at 5 am . Fell asleep at 1 pm and napped till 4pm. Woke up and sat in my seat. 30 minutes later an 8 point comes walking by. What running he did was straight for me. He fell 20 yards away. So I'm walking back to get my quad and another 8 point was standing in the 2 track. What the hell I shot at him. He ran a bit and a friend dropped him. He had a big hole in his ear where I nicked him. A good day .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom