Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Good morning OFC. Hope everyone`s good this morning. Let`s have another "wake n bake", just for the "hell of it". Glass of ice water and a bowl and here we go, puff, puff and pass.

Sunday Mornings Wake N Bake.. Burn Puff & -->Pass.. :cool:
hope all are doing well .. of Course Lets GO Patriots ..
4:25 start .. enjoy the day and games.. Stay high Be well
Grow Strong..

still on the coffee, but i'm in. puff puff pass

Let me get in on that PUFF PUFF PASS......
WHAT UP FELLAS...
So no white tail yet.. Have been following the neighbor lady around so I'm getting close :)

As for ladies... I done went and purchased some new genetics from the farm... So next grow will be Sour Urkle which is a cross of Sour D x Purple Urkle, and Urkles Girl which is a cross of Girl Scout cookies x Purple Urkle .....
I've never had any genetics with a possibility of purple... I'm really looking forward to this one!

Anyway hope everyone had a great weekend!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@EventHorizan, A man with a purple plan....I like. Make it happen.
I'm gonna run them and pick my best pheno of each and probably run it all next year. See if I can max it out after a couple runs...
Think I'm gonna skip the Scrog this time and just top and bush them out.. I didn't think too much about spending all day yesterday trimming 12 oz of popcorn bud from scrog. My other plants I just topped and grew and they got foot longs. Will be much easier to trim...

giggy

giggy

evening folks, been playing with the plants and liking what i'm seeing with the clones. so i flipped em to flower. got some more work to do on the moms but i think it is time to get clones and run the moms. forgot to add it is 4 bubba kush 2.0 and the last of the northern lights.

Hey guys I am looking at making a flood and drain setup, but I want to use a remote reservoir outside of my cabinet. I have a little bit of a height issue, and I really dont want to grow smaller plants because of added pot height with a reservoir.
Any ideas?
running a flood to drain system. why not use a large return tank so when it pumps it doesn't run dry and can hold all the water while not pumping?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I tried to negotiate that 8th seed out of @logic... lol I think he learned from pawn stars... Instead of me ending up with the 8th seed somehow I talked myself into 2 different strains to make 8... I would never be a good pawn broker. .
But truth be known, I feel estatic to have logic and the farm.... and glad somebody cares more for the freedom of the people's desire over personal freedom...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom