• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hippie

Hippie

You guys missed a Kodak moment.

Got the notion to get everything I don't want under the snow in the barn. Supposed to turn to shit tomorrow, so it's now or next spring.
I get the wise idea to stick the Sunfish and trailer ON the utility trailer and shove 'em in a spot in the big barn that was open.
I'm on the end of a trailer dolly, pulling the boat & trailer up the gate/ramp, and the Old Hen is pushing from the rear.
Everything is going great 'til the OH decides to get in a big harry assed hurry. She gives a big push to the boat which knocks me backwards off the front of the utility trailer and I land head and shoulders first in the mud. Anybody watching would have ripped a stitch laughing.

Gonna be a sore hippie in the morning, I'll bet!

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Got the notion to get everything I don't want under the snow in the barn. Supposed to turn to shit tomorrow, so it's now or next spring.
I get the wise idea to stick the Sunfish and trailer ON the utility trailer and shove 'em in a spot in the big barn that was open.
I'm on the end of a trailer dolly, pulling the boat & trailer up the gate/ramp, and the Old Hen is pushing from the rear.
Everything is going great 'til the OH decides to get in a big harry assed hurry. She gives a big push to the boat which knocks me backwards off the front of the utility trailer and I land head and shoulders first in the mud. Anybody watching would have ripped a stitch laughing.

id say your lucky to be alive. you just called your beloved an old hen twice in the same paragraph .

i do see you show respect though because you use capital letters. Old Hen and OH.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

I love folks who have been together for a longtime, reminds me of how special my hen is! I am truly pissed noone got a pic of that, cause i woulda busted a stitch laughing then helped ya up. I have tried with older uv bulbs and screwed things up. I am gonna try these out in a t-8 set-up on the sides of the canopy.
https://www.amazon.com/Zoo-Med-Rept...rd_wg=lcLDn&psc=1&refRID=VSHDFCC45YZFDDYSTG6S

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Who ever created Christmas lights should be shot. Every year 2 or 3 strands on the tree do not work. Bought a pre-lighted tree, same thing. The wife wonders why I do not want to string lights in the yard. I shouldn't say it, but it is not her doing it.
May i suggest a substitute tree?
2EEB62AF00000578 0 image a 27 1448852790103

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Old hippies ain`t supposed to be crashin` and burnin` like that. Hope ya don`t hurt too bad tomorrow bro.

Point of information for anyone who cares. That school in the story about Flint, Zimmerman Junior High School has not been used as a school in years, about 20 - 25 anyway.

Time for a bowl, any joiners ?

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning old farts. This is the last day of rifle season, no hunting tomorrow. Friday, muzzle loading season starts and lasts for 10 days. Found out a nice 8 point was taken out of the clear cut across the trail from my spot. Good news is he was being chased by a bigger buck, a 10 or 12 point. Not my story, just repeating what I was told. Got a nice 9 point on a camera. Got my coffee, packing a bowl cause we gonna have a session of "wake n bake". Ya`ll ready ? Here we go, puff, puff, cough and pass.

Hippie

Hippie

Morning, Gents. Not movin' too bad this morning, considering. Back's sore (when ain't it?), neck's a little stiff (no biggie). Nice to know I can still take a punch and keep on tickin'.

Supposed to be a totally shitty day with rain and snow flurries. Right now, the sun is shining, but I don't imagine it's gonna last long. Then again, it might. Weatherman, Doctor, or Preacher: Three trades that get paid whether they're right or wrong.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
@giggy, No rain for over 60 days, that`s gotta suck. If that happened here, every thing would dry up and blow away. We`ve had those drizzly wet days lately, just plain shitty weather. Guess it beats a foot of snow though.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
@Hippie, Glad ya ain`t hurting too bad this morning. At our age ya never know, but crashing and burning is gonna take its toll. Got a question though. Did the wife fall on the ground in fits of laughter or did she remain upright by holding on to the trailer ?

stonestacker

stonestacker

Morning ofc.
I think I will call the local fire department to notify them that I'm going to be burning brush. Then have about a two day fire. Hopefully I don't burn the woods down lol.
Think I will wait till after I start the fire to join in the bake.

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

Good morning OFC, barely, (from where I'm at anyway), hope everyone is well today and good luck @Psychonaut47 , apparently we all missed something :banghead: but, hope it goes well all the same.
Nice and baked on some Sour Dubb and Sour Secret salad over here.
thanks for all the prayers , positive vibes and concern, long story short we fought the law and the law won :( I don't have it in me to share publicly the details.
Just know that we appreciate the thcfam and all the positive vibes/prayers/concerns.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Just spent two hours searching my living room for my little headstash jar(babyfood jar) and low and behold its been tucked in between the couch cushions, LICKED CLEAN??? i guess the puppy could have done this but how would she of unscrewed the lid? Regardless i am gonna have to tough it out now that little shit!
Idk what happened psycho but i wish you the best of endings man!
broke up two socks full of oak and maple coals to start some biochar......
Charge it with my super urine!
I hope everyone is having a decent day today. IDK man, ive heard members i respect here say they come here more than they should but i feel as though as long as we are having fun come back as often as you can man!
Edgarallenpoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom