Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

costa

their nothing compared to Aphids. Fuckers killed 4 plants last year. I got plenty to kill them right from the start next year. ladybugs just could not keep up.
I've said it before , and I'll say it again , Neem will deal with them . I spray my room prior to use , then every 3 week , never had probs . and I am surrounded by white flies outside because of all greenhouses they got here in Spain .

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Woot woot Slept so good last night, Lemon deathstar before bed had me like ZzZZZZZZzzzzzzzz From 7:30 till around almost 3am!

Jam out to some music, seems I got my groove back w00t!

Hope everyone has a wonderful SNOW FREE day :D

they were calling for like 5-8 5-8 5-8 for 3 days in a row... Never got no 5 inches.. maybe 2-3.

Did get the oil changed in the snow thrower before the snow got here!

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

spider mites is what i call the borg. i've had them twice, and was trying to prevent them i thought. gonna stay on top this time i hope.
I had some of my pollen chucking pepper plants on an enclosed porch that had MANIACAL grey squirrels combat crawl under the screen and somehow help whiteflies into the area this summer......brought em inside without realizing anything was wrong (spare room for storage that gets good light) left them in that room for about 3-4 weeks before i went in and went wow are you healthy but wtf is this under your leaves?
20161017 151128
20161011 110030
20161011 105938
She was fruiting, I was pissed and kinda intimidated at first glance, then i went out and spent 20 bucks on a few ounces of einstein oil(cold pressed neem oil) almost used the entire bottle so far spraying every two weeks, regardless if i see bugs or not. So i can relate. Normally id NEVER document a pest issue unless it needed attention for me to learn from!

giggy

giggy

morning ofc time to do it again, i'm getting my wake and bake as well. peace

I had some of my pollen chucking pepper plants on an enclosed porch that had MANIACAL grey squirrels combat crawl under the screen and somehow help whiteflies into the area this summer......brought em inside without realizing anything was wrong (spare room for storage that gets good light) left them in that room for about 3-4 weeks before i went in and went wow are you healthy but wtf is this under your leaves?
View attachment 652085 View attachment 652086 View attachment 652087 She was fruiting, I was pissed and kinda intimidated at first glance, then i went out and spent 20 bucks on a few ounces of einstein oil(cold pressed neem oil) almost used the entire bottle so far spraying every two weeks, regardless if i see bugs or not. So i can relate. Normally id NEVER document a pest issue unless it needed attention for me to learn from!
the first time i had mites it was because i brought in outside plants, this time it was because someone set a pot of soil from outside in my building, but nobody knows who did it. i wonder why.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, how be everybody this morning ? Well winter is finally here, deer hunting is mostly over. Rifle and muzzle loading are over in the U.P. Muzzle loading is still open in troll land (the L.P.) for the rest of the week. If I do any more hunting this season, gotta get my crossbow back out.
Gonna have to join the "wake n bake" already in session. Puffin` and passin` it is.

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

cross bow hunting now bro. A little corn and an open window . Full moon in December babe. shit the best hunting. Last night I could of got one at midnight. Shit yoop you be a local. The rules are different. I 'll never forget trying to snow shovel a bunch of red snow the next morning . lol and a 6 point hanging lol. The wife laughed all day. Then told me I could not do that any more. She was afraid I would have a heart attack shoveling all that red snow.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
@stonestacker, about @Sunbaked, He actually really likes the snow, ha, ha, he, he.
Be careful shoveling that snow. Last winter one of our retired guys, who worked out and stayed in shape, dropped dead shoveling snow. He was in his early 60`s.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

morning gang. moving with sloath like speed this morning.
so its turns out, ole Roger Pion didn't get convicted for his tractor escapade. justice has been served.
http://www.mynbc5.com/article/no-trial-for-accused-cruiser-crusher-roger-pion/3319442
Never let it be said that we don't have our share of rednecks in New England! Fucking guy reminds me of a dude I used to party with back in the day, crazy bastard. :woot:
Went in to water the ladies..................FUNGUS AMUNGUS, LOVE IT TOO! Almost the same color that smurfs make homes out of i say! final pic is proof having shrooms pop up does not hurt the ladies......
20161205 123607
20161205 123611
20161212 102758

M

mendel

Went in to water the ladies..................FUNGUS AMUNGUS, LOVE IT TOO! Almost the same color that smurfs make homes out of i say! final pic is proof having shrooms pop up does not hurt the ladies......
View attachment 652156 View attachment 652157 View attachment 652158

Macroscopic characteristics suggest you have cultivated coprinus mushrooms (inky caps). the color is a bit off however. When I get time ill look in some field guides and try to id. Post pics of the fruits over the next few days, and when their mature ill talk you thru making a spore print so we can see spore color, which helps to id, if your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom