Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hippie

Hippie

Two friendly suggestions: Try ask.com for info next time, and buy a wet/dry vacuum for the next catastrophe.:)
When you grow hydro, a wet/dry vac is mandatory. Ask me how I know!
Ask.com finds me more pertinent info quicker than google ever did.

Heat wave today. 20 whooping degrees above zero and snowing.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
It really fucking is monday..

Got my new e-cig Mod in today, a 75W Eleaf Aster (its so sexy in person)

And all of my 18650 batterys are TOO LONG for this mod :( god damnit.. Plus there only like 10A and i need 25+ A so i gotta spend more god damn money on new batterys..

Fuck MONDAYS!

FUCK 2017!

well fuck today anyway.

Hippie

Hippie

Eleaf mods are all I use. My favorite is the TC60. Yeah, some batteries have the "tit" on top and won't fit. Ya need the flat top type. If I had a shit load of the tit type, I think I might try smashing the tip down a little (gently), but I've got both kinds, so I don't need to.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Eleaf mods are all I use. My favorite is the TC60. Yeah, some batteries have the "tit" on top and won't fit. Ya need the flat top type. If I had a shit load of the tit type, I think I might try smashing the tip down a little (gently), but I've got both kinds, so I don't need to.

I pulled the PCB off the bottom of one of my generic wrapped 18650's and got that to fit, sadly its a 10A battery so it won't fire the mod past like 20-25W :(

Fuckin provari would only take nipple top, fuckin mods only take flat top.. ugh

But the plus side i'll just sell the old crap to a buddie of mine and pay for new shit that way lol

Hippie

Hippie

I usually vape at 30W, but all of mine will go higher. I find the best battery deals on ebay, but you've got to spend some time shopping around. 25W works well, but I've always vaped higher.

The one I use around the ranch is a 100W, but it's like carrying a brick around compared to the 60 or 50.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I'm using .5 ohm, and 30 watts is all I use. YMMV.

Anybody going to the Vegas High Times?

The attys i have atm are .2 and .4 the .2 needs at least 50, and the .4 is a RBA that gets super fucking hott So i gotta rebuid those to something that fits my needs better..

Got it all working with a panasonic cell i had laying around.. :D

running a Aspire Cleito tank my buddie gave me but im not sure i really like it, It heats up super fucking quick and that ain't my style..

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Looking good.. I'm gonna get me a cut of that gg4 this year at the cup! She sure looks pretty.. looks good papa...
Thanks man, appreciate it. Buds look nice, frosts up real well but, I'm still letting it go after these two.
IMG 20170106 105026

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
PAPA Smoking REAL GOOD!!! :D:D:D

Man My theighs from squating down yesterday hurt SO FUCKING BAD today, Its hard as fuck walking let alone trying to stand up from the toliet or something..

Jesus christ this sucks lol

Akuamma is helping making it a little more manageable but my god this is painful :( What i get for being a lazy bum and never using my muscles.. Im so weak! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom