Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mendel

I watch RT quite a bit, mostly to see what max keiser has to say, fucker is nuts. I havent paid american media any mind for many years, I consider them the propaganda wing of the democrat party.

If you wanna see some funny hit, check this link out. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-20/anti-trump-protester-reacts-donald-trump-sworn-president Notice at about 9 seconds into the vid this dumb bitch looks around to see if anyone is watching her make an ass of herself. I cant believe they let dumb fucks like this vote.

One thing to remember though, as we are making fun of retards, there are decent democrats, like our bud dabbie, who accepted the election results like adults, and are going on with their lives. It is unfortunate that the sniveling cry babies in the dem party have painted such a bad pic. This is a sign of the world we live in, participation awards, everyones a winner......bullshit..........you know what it could very well be the first time these asswipes havent gotten their way in their entire lives, and they cant handle it.

M

mendel

Its like christmas up in this muthafucker
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H.R.193 - American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2017 (Trump Breaking With The U.N. MAGA)

American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2017

This bill repeals the United Nations Participation Act of 1945 and other specified related laws.

The bill requires: (1) the President to terminate U.S. membership in the United Nations (U.N.), including any organ, specialized agency, commission, or other formally affiliated body; and (2) closure of the U.S. Mission to the United Nations.

The bill prohibits: (1) the authorization of funds for the U.S. assessed or voluntary contribution to the U.N., (2) the authorization of funds for any U.S. contribution to any U.N. military or peacekeeping operation, (3) the expenditure of funds to support the participation of U.S. Armed Forces as part of any U.N. military or peacekeeping operation, (4) U.S. Armed Forces from serving under U.N. command, and (5) diplomatic immunity for U.N. officers or employees.

(Excerpt) Read more at
https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/193

M

mendel

Screen Shot 2017 01 22 at 124032 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom