• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC. This old fart`s still around, Just went to bed late, just fell asleep when wife calls to help her. Got her fixed up and back to bed. But not for long cause Mother Nature`s calling. Took care of that, then back to bed for 2 hours and here comes the dog scratching on the bed. Let the dog out, made coffee and up for the day. Had to get some sleep as I never went to bed the night before. Drinking coffee and firing up a bowl with the second cup.

Grower13

Grower13

562368 561824127191853 1339680359 n

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
If you had my money, you'd be just as broke, trust me. I'm going to have the shortest will in history.
"Being of sound mind and body, I spent it all."

Yeah, mine will start the same way. I spent it all and then some. I will take my bills to the crematory with me. They most likely broke it off in my ass at one time or another. Now, when I die, I get my chance to break it off in theirs.

CUSTOM

CUSTOM

Good morning OFC. This old fart`s still around, Just went to bed late, just fell asleep when wife calls to help her. Got her fixed up and back to bed. But not for long cause Mother Nature`s calling. Took care of that, then back to bed for 2 hours and here comes the dog scratching on the bed. Let the dog out, made coffee and up for the day. Had to get some sleep as I never went to bed the night before. Drinking coffee and firing up a bowl with the second cup.

Hey Yoop, I'm a relatively newbie here, but fit the description of the class, so to speak! I'm a "troll" living under the bridge, and wanted to introduce myself, as I've enjoyed reading your thoughts.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Hey Yoop, I'm a relatively newbie here, but fit the description of the class, so to speak! I'm a "troll" living under the bridge, and wanted to introduce myself, as I've enjoyed reading your thoughts.

Welcome to Curmudgeonland, home to a bunch of old farts, who enjoy their weed and BS`s about it and life in general. As long as your skin ain`t too thin, you get along just fine here. We got other trolls here too. Where ya park your carcass at ?

M

mendel

That right there looks like a heck of a flick. Well look into it, never heard of it before.

Yea over the years weve set some party rules.

No whiskey
no women but the wives
no guns
no fighting

We have had a slew of incidents over the years, accidental gunshot wounds, burned a house down (old vacate), prairie fires, car wrecks, 4 wheelers thru the fence and off in the creek, broken bones and stiches. I think we sunk a boat too.

Most of that stuff happened years ago. We are mellowing out, a little bit. Everyne is wound up, were all gonna go to work here in a few weeks farming, and wont get back together until fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom