• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grower13

Grower13

just in case.........

9 PCB Spring Break 2017 laws you need to know

The city of Panama City Beach will be enforcing the following "zero tolerance" ordinances during Spring Break 2017.

1. No possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages on the sandy beach during the month of March.

2. No possession or consumption of alcohol in commercial parking lots.

3. All alcohol sales end at 2 a.m. through the month of March.

4. No open house parties.

5. Parking in a closed business parking lot is prohibited.

6. Overnight scooter rental is not permitted.

7. It is illegal to climb, jump from or throw things from balconies.

8. Parking is prohibited on unmarked or unpaved portions of the road after dark.

9. Metal shovels are not permitted on the beach, and any holes dug in the sand should not be deeper than 2 feet.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I trimmed up the first of my GG4's yesterday, which I took at 68 days, straight off the trim pile it had a really enjoyable flavor and a devastating high, I vaped one bag minus the one hit the wife took and I was too damn high. Granted, I've slowed it down so that I'm usually only doing a bag, bag and a half, every once in awhile the full two but, I haven't felt like I was too high on less than three bags of anything before that. The wife has gotten somewhat regular taking one hit at a time, generally only once, maybe twice in a day and she felt too high too, lol.
My second one, (and better looking one), is still hanging now, I took that one at 72 days, anxious to see how that one will be. Figures, after I decide to dump it, I grow it the best I have so far. lmao
Lower nug GG #4.
IMG 20170206 110710

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
We got lucky at the hospital, after the cast was removed, no more ulcers were found. E.R. Dr. put a knee immobilizer on her and told her not to put any weight on it. I looked at the Dr. and asked him, "how am I supposed to get her into the truck and then up the stairs and into the house ?". Ended up with an ambulance ride home. Go ahead, spend my money that I do not even have. Mother fuckers anyway.

incogneato

incogneato

We got lucky at the hospital, after the cast was removed, no more ulcers were found. E.R. Dr. put a knee immobilizer on her and told her not to put any weight on it. I looked at the Dr. and asked him, "how am I supposed to get her into the truck and then up the stairs and into the house ?". Ended up with an ambulance ride home. Go ahead, spend my money that I do not even have. Mother fuckers anyway.
Damned if ya do, and damned if ya don't. Hopefully both her and your pockets heal up fast!

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

morning sunbaked. thanks for looking out for me, it takes all i can do to keep my tail from getting runned over.

One of my fondest memories of my dad.
I was young, about 7 years old. we are riding in the old Chevy truck, creeping through the main trail at our land, my dog Blackie is in the passenger floorboard, i am in the middle seat, and my dad is wearing a flannel jacket. headed into the woods to cut a few loads of firewood. me and Blackie was headed to play, and my dad was going to be cutting the wood. I remember at that age, my dad was the biggest thing, period. he was on a living legend status about that time for me. that short memory is so very vivid for me, i wish i could always remember it as clearly as i can now.
I go into the woods now, the land has been cut. i hardly recognize where i am anymore, but i can go to almost any spot there and close my eyes and remember the wild wonderful forest of my childhood, when 40 acres was a massive forest, boundaries distant and unseen by my eyes . i can see what it looked like then, pristine, shaded and cool, and alive with the noises of unseen critters. hours spent making mud and stick dams at the creek, the excitement of watching my dad fell a tree, as soon as it fell, shaking the ground with its untold weight, i would walk the length of it, stump to limb. the smell of fresh cut Red Oak, mixed with two stroke smoke, and the earthy musty smell of an old truck with a wet dog and the smell of cut wood, sweat and filth riding home with a job well done.
Times do change, the best dog i ever had has been gone for 18 years now, the 40 acres feels like a postage stamp, with it clear-cut i can see end to end now with a good vantage point. My dad is no longer held elevated to a large glamorous pedestal of a young child's mind. He is a meager man, like us all. faults and imperfections that i could not see at 7 years old.
I am now burdened with the weight of a mans world, much like my dad was in my memory, only i was too naive to understand then.
Oh the feeling of yesterday. of summer vacations that lasted a lifetime, endless sunny days when the bicycle wheels never stopped turning, fishing pole strapped to the handle bars, a backpack with drinks and snack cakes, a radio and good friends.
I had a childhood most my age would never imagine. hard work, long hours and penny pinching at each corner, and i loved every moment of it, i was raised with the character only earned through hard work, and the dedication to family above all else. I am truly thankful for my country upbringing.
Goood morning but you made me cry man! you just decribed my childhood. I get so pissed and depressed at how littel some folks care about the beautiful area's our forefathers left us, then of course not haveing my father around haunts me everyday. You ever wake up at 2:30 am with a .45 hollowpoint aimed at your left eye socket because your afraid shits only gonna get worse, and working your ass off to just pay bills and barely get ahead becomes really hard after awhile to accept. When i'm tooo old to split wood or take care of myself i find a way to go out peacefully and be buried at the base of a sequioa! If any of you are still around here and rememeber this try to see that it's done please. I don't wanna be cremated. Sorry guys that post knocked me back a few. Please dont say hey greg dude the military will help with your bad "experiances" greg matthei USN i served both and the CORPS! Now i get left to sit in a condo sucking off a kimber elite because its impossible to find folks that can make me smile where i live....i have to come here. Sometimes i wish i couldntthink at all. I found out the hard way that crowds of loud obnoxious people and i wont jive. transitions in life eh?

Yard dog

Yard dog

Morning gang. Had another dream I was going to jail. Always fucks my night up. Been like that since I got out, more than seven years now. I hate them, but it also keeps me wary.
If I ever slow down, I want to write down a lot of stuff, things I want to be able to recollect later in life. I am brash, and a little rough around the edges, but my tongue has an eloquent streak, and the weed makes me want to write it down. I prefer to write alone, lots of times it involves a few tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom