Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yard dog

Yard dog

morning guys, i see we had over 120 posts since i last checked friday, since i gots a J-O-B i will not be reading through that much muck, hope i didn't miss anythings. let me see, some gals dressed to lead my 15 year old imagination astray, some nug shots, and a few off color jokes. maybe not in that order, but i bet it was there!!
@Hippie so i made my pot of split pea soup last night. I must say, amazing. going to be supper tonight too. Mrs. Dog loved it. Of course, with such pearly white silky smooth hands as yours are, i should have known it wa going to be a good recipe.

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

Good morning OG's...I can never keep up with everything in this thread but I always like to stop by and say hello, burn a fatty, and talk some shit.....so here goes, I just added neem and any aza max product to my banned list of shit...I'm no longer using anything for preventive or treatment, I'm growing healthy plants and anything infected is just getting tossed...we will see how things go...wish me luck and hopefully in about 3 months I'll be smoking on my own meds for the first time in four ish years. Good morning yuh Ol' Geezers

Kraven

Kraven

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Here I am, ready to start the day , the OFC way. And that means it`s time for a session of "wake n bake". If ya haven`t already join in, hell, even if ya have, join in. Cup of coffee and a bowl and here we go, puffin` and passin`.

mojavegreen

mojavegreen

@Psychonaut47
Glad to see you cut that stuff out. All I have on hand is spinosad. I only spray that about twice a year if I see a few flyers around my plants! I've always felt peeps spray to much shit on their plants!
Morning all. Hanging out with grandson so puffs will wait!

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
My little garden room that I built in my garage 4 1/2 years ago, has never had a bug on my plants. I have a grow going on almost all of the time. Just take short breaks for maintenance or improvements. I do not do any preventive measures, just keep things CLEAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom