• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
incogneato

incogneato

20170228 052256
Pink diesel x amnesia to get things rollin. Just started using these tips so don't laugh at the skills haha

M

mendel

Great speech by trump. Its a breath of fresh air, after years of listening to barry blame others and talk about himself. As an added bonus, maxine watters declined to appear, making this the smartest speech audience ever, since she was elected. Looks like the fun is just getting started!

Grower13

Grower13

Great speech by trump. Its a breath of fresh air, after years of listening to barry blame others and talk about himself. As an added bonus, maxine watters declined to appear, making this the smartest speech audience ever, since she was elected. Looks like the fun is just getting started!

already heard a couple in media say he hit it of of the park.

Hippie

Hippie

You know your over the target when nancy pelosi sits there with a look on her face like she just shat herself. I love it!
Naw, her face always looks that way. I didn't watch it 'cause I hate politics, and the media is gonna spin it eight ways from Sunday anyhoo.
Can't say I like the asshole he appointed to the Weed Patrol. He says he's leaving MMJ alone, but it's cause of a rider in a bill and has to be renewed every year to protect medical users. Who's to say the bastard won't be coming after us?
It could be a bad thing, but him pushing the issue might just kick start the end of prohibition. Folks have had enough, and I'm hoping DT will listen.

M

mendel

Naw, her face always looks that way. I didn't watch it 'cause I hate politics, and the media is gonna spin it eight ways from Sunday anyhoo.
Can't say I like the asshole he appointed to the Weed Patrol. He says he's leaving MMJ alone, but it's cause of a rider in a bill and has to be renewed every year to protect medical users. Who's to say the bastard won't be coming after us?
It could be a bad thing, but him pushing the issue might just kick start the end of prohibition. Folks have had enough, and I'm hoping DT will listen.

I am not the least bit concerned about trump sicking sessions on med patients Zero, nada, zilch.....he already said its a states rights issue, hes the boss, and hes been known to fire some ass.

We dont watch tv here, so I dont pay the lamestream media any mind, unless I go to youtube for a laugh. they lost their relavence to me longlong ago, pre-thedonald.

Hippie

Hippie

I am not the least bit concerned about trump sicking sessions on med patients Zero, nada, zilch.....he already said its a states rights issue, hes the boss, and hes been known to fire some ass.

We dont watch tv here, so I dont pay the lamestream media any mind, unless I go to youtube for a laugh. they lost their relavence to me longlong ago, pre-thedonald.
I share the same optimism, but I've been fucked before. One can only hope.

Derf Werfler

Derf Werfler

Evenin' OF's, Just stoppin by after a catchin up session on you Fine Gentlemen's posts. Been Kinda starin at the screen since then. Shit, I seen some funny shit, from straight bare asses to asses with glasses, a car wreck, Trump, and some fine stoned ass lookin hound dogs. Accidentally a bit over baked. Think I will go get another cookie to wash down my beer with. Props all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom