Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hippie

Hippie

Critter food reminds me of some high jinx I used to pull on the job. We always enjoyed some good natured "monkey warfare and silly putty sabotage."
I was on a new crew and didn't know anyone well enough for the normal stuff, so I went for a mind freak.
Did you know that you can peel the label off of a cat food can and paste it around a can of tuna? You gotta keep a straight face while folks start noticing at lunch time. Pulled out the can opener and fork and started munching. Had one guy notice, gently bump the guy next to him and nod toward me, and he to the next guy, until the last guy that looked freaked, threw his half eaten sandwich back in his bucket, and stormed off.
Still some folks out there that'll swear that I'm a crazy, cat food eating hippie.:)

M

mendel

Yes, you DO drink cheep beer! Yuck!:)

Im too busy trying to farm to make a proper living, its all I can afford. If I get up to clio I expect to be invited to beer day, so's you michiganders (wtf?) can teach me how to get drunk like a proper gentleman. But.......if I come up there you gotta come down and run yotes w me in the pickup. Im sure we can tear the hell out of it. Maybe we can talk GoldNBoy into smoking a brisket for us. He drinks coors.

For fuck.........:opps:

M

mendel

Critter food reminds me of some high jinx I used to pull on the job. We always enjoyed some good natured "monkey warfare and silly putty sabotage."
I was on a new crew and didn't know anyone well enough for the normal stuff, so I went for a mind freak.
Did you know that you can peel the label off of a cat food can and paste it around a can of tuna? You gotta keep a straight face while folks start noticing at lunch time. Pulled out the can opener and fork and started munching. Had one guy notice, gently bump the guy next to him and nod toward me, and he to the next guy, until the last guy that looked freaked, threw his half eaten sandwich back in his bucket, and stormed off.
Still some folks out there that'll swear that I'm a crazy, cat food eating hippie.:)

Yessum, that right there is funny!

M

mendel

Yes, you DO drink cheep beer! Yuck!:)

Breakfast of champions and drunkards the world over
Hamms 6 pack1

$14 a case

CUSTOM

CUSTOM

I Literally have tears in my bloodshot eyes from laughing out loud, thanks for the grin @Hippie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom