• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
@Kraven, My wife had the diabetic ulcers, that`s why they took her cast off. Nurse comes every other day to dress them. Mine is on my shin, from wearing ankle socks and pull on boots (too lazy to get regular socks out). Hope mine heals as fast as hers are. They put a knee immobilizer on her. Need more coffee, later bro.

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

@Kraven, My wife had the diabetic ulcers, that`s why they took her cast off. Nurse comes every other day to dress them. Mine is on my shin, from wearing ankle socks and pull on boots (too lazy to get regular socks out). Hope mine heals as fast as hers are. They put a knee immobilizer on her. Need more coffee, later bro.
I get them right on the ankle. Seems like it goes away periodically, but comes back in the same spot. I thought it might have something to do with the tumor in the nerves of the same leg.

M

mendel

We had a patient spend the weekend in Denver. She was kind enough to bring us some rooted clones from kind love despensary on east alameda. We got:

queen mother goji og
red headed stranger
flo
banana kush
Lucinda williams

Always nice to have something new. We will run these in Lite dep. They are in quaranteen right now.

Freshone

Freshone

funny ,it has been a fine winter here until spring break. then it gets cold. kids are freezing their tits off.
warm-titties.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom