Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

There is some moisture in your 7 day forecast. I have a 4x4x8 big bale of oat hay, that has some blue powder mold (bad for horses). I plan to scatter it, and disc it under, tomorrow evening when the wind dies down. Hopefully, it'll rain on it, before it all blows away.
But for now, I've gotta get my mind right to do these two memorial portraits. The kid helped me brand calves, north of Salida in the badger creek area, a couple years ago. The image I have in mind, is from that day. For the other, I'll have to go from a photo.
Time to sit down, and fire one up. The next 40 hours will be rough. Just feel like I missed an opportunity to help him, thus my struggle. But hopefully, these portraits will afford the families a lasting memory of their loved one.
Sorry to be a downer, guys. I'll post the finished pieces, and not speak of it again.
Closure can come in many forms, and it doesn't always announce itself. Selflessness can mute or slow down or make you question your inner strength, and make things more difficult, but that might be part of a bigger plan.

Hippie

Hippie

heres some 'good' music for you hippie.

ahhhh...............no.

Hey, someone's been following you in the beer isle. Damn camera phones, anyhoo.
3 1

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Exhausted...People don't realize how much playing video games takes outta ya.. Im legit sleepy as fuck now..

Such a great game, some minor FPS issues on the xbox one, Stutters/freezes for a sec or 3 at times..

But the gameplay is nice, Reminds me alot of ME:3 but different, But still familiar enough your not totally lost trying to understand how the game works.

Took a good day and a 1/2 till i fully understood how the missions/quests/upgrading/crafting shit works God did they make that over complicated..

overall tho 8/10 coulda been a Solid 10 if it were not for the animation glitches/FPS issues/Freezing my game once already.

Only 1 mildly bugged side quest so far which is a huge improvement for these style games, usually got at least 1 main quest fucked by now but naa its all good! :D

and now imma get stoned as fukkkkkk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom