Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hippie

Hippie

7.5 Mg Morphine sulphate for me i fugged my back up dicking around with the garden two days in a row..

I lost count what bowl im on.. but soon to be the last for its almost naptime ;)
I'd have some if'n I knew where to get it. Docs around these parts take one look at my long haired ass and think I'm some kind of drug abusing freak. Bet I could put on a suit and cop a shave/haircut and they'd give me the moon. Never been a pill popper, but if it gives me some relief when the back is screaming, I do 'em.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Take my generic Percocet everyday like I`m supposed to, or I have intense pain in my left hand and arm. Considering what its been through, I`m just happy to have it still there and working. By the way, I be vaping a bowl as I try to type this. Gotta be time to pass it, here ya go.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I'd have some if'n I knew where to get it. Docs around these parts take one look at my long haired ass and think I'm some kind of drug abusing freak. Bet I could put on a suit and cop a shave/haircut and they'd give me the moon. Never been a pill popper, but if it gives me some relief when the back is screaming, I do 'em.

Believe it or not, Morphine its self is not particularly recreational *SADLY* , the ORAL bioavailability is around 35% or less, so its kinda shitty in that department, but what you do get after your stomachs done trying to destroy it all is some seriously fantastic 6-8 hours of actual pain killing effectiveness.

It really is the gold standard for analgesia.

Sadly it can be converted to freebase pretty easy or simply filtered and injected so they tend to not wanna hand out things like that very often.

Trick is finding you self the right doctor whos a mix of careless and slightly stupid :D

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning Yard dog and the rest of the OFC. How be everyone this morning ? We woke up to some strange white shit on the ground and it keeps falling outta the sky. WTF happened to Spring ? I need a bowl to go with my coffee. Coffee and a bowl must mean that it`s "wake n bake" time in Curmudgeonland. Here we go, puffin` and passin` to the next old fart in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom