Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

I put on a pair of pants intended for the rag pile. I need to get the lots of manure hauled, for the "big" garden plot. Found fifty dollars in the pocket, and the guys called to say the wiper are biting.
Man, it would be easy to f#ck off all day.

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

got the wire over the hoops.that is always fun by myself. .now to till it and put some stuff down for them root aphids under ground. finally can plant some grass seeds . it has been so windy the last 3 days I could not do it unless I wanted to see the seed blowing off.

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

love it. pax 2 they have a pax 3 but it is 300 . the 2 is 200.
Hqdefault

Hippie

Hippie

Heard the chicken alarm go off earlier. Went out expecting to chase off that fucking hawk that's been hanging around. Saw the goose lay it's head low and take off after something. That something was a red fox! Cute little shit, but it was interested in a chicken dinner, so I chased his ass off. I'll put some lead in his diet if'n he comes back.

Got the backhoe and FEL off and the deck on the Kubota. Mowed the front yard only. Still too spongey. Had to put it in 4WD on the west side and left some nice ruts. Fuck. Hopefully, if we don't get any more rain and the wind stays like it is, I'll get the back yard and field mowed Wednesday (or not).

I hate winter, but I don't plow as much as I mow.

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
If you boys ain't watchin' the race at Talladega, you missed one of the neatest wrecks I've seen in a long time. Less than forty laps to go, and all hell broke loose. 27 minute red flag. Last few laps gonna be real interesting.
Yup Ricky Stinkhouse got the win!!! Love Dega

Last edited:
M

mendel

Hows it homies.......just got back with a pallet of dirt, and its gonna be dark soon. Wind blowing like a fucker, and its hot. Time for a little bite, then well plug in the halogens and uppot when its cool. Cool cloudy weather for the next 4 days, perfect time to get some girls out. Gotta get this cold frame loaded if were gonna make a showin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom