• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I dont understand why you have to pm me and speak my name in the public lite. Ive cut you wide berth, the world is big enough for ever-body. All I ever asked for was a set of rules I had to follow.

Well never see eye to eye, ive got no respect for ya you see.

Im good for letting er ride, and I dont accept you apology, youve disrespected me and my friends to the degree yer toast in my mind, but I only speak for myself.

Just leave me the fuck alone.

I will like all your posts, if you just leave me the fuck alone.

fuck

fuck

One has first to be able to respect themselves, before they can respect others.

My apology was within speaking publicly since it was the entire forum that saw what went down. I wanted to show that I was doing the right thing and taking responsibility for my actions.

You won't have to worry about me coming round you per your request. Just keep it clean in the forum and you won't ever hear from me again. Done!!! ......... Peace

G gnome

G gnome

20170508 193821

Having burgers w the muffin man....
Stuffed w Goat cheese!!!!! Hope i dont get reported for having goat cheese in my burger

G gnome

G gnome

One has first to be able to respect themselves, before they can respect others.

My apology was within speaking publicly since it was the entire forum that saw what went down. I wanted to show that I was doing the right thing and taking responsibility for my actions.

You won't have to worry about me coming round you per your request. Just keep it clean in the forum and you won't ever hear from me again. Done!!! ......... Peace
Wheres my apology?

M

mendel

We got the clones moved into the greenhouse today. Well veg em for about ten days then start pulling the tarp. Been down that road, not looking forward to having to be johnny on the spot for 8 weeks, but it is what it is. Our potatoes showed up so we got em in the ground after lunch, then I took a nap for about an hour. Im tuckered, was up til 2 am potting seedlings, then got up at 5 am for I have no idea why......

M

mendel

In all honesty, its a cold frame, there is no power to it, or heating and cooling controls. I use it mostly for lit dep, and hardening off garden veggies before they go into the garden. This dep will be our od bud run for the yr, since were pollinating the full season crop.

SpiderK

SpiderK

good for heavy storm or rains if they still need time ....

u can grow 5fters in one gallon of soil and load that motha up ....

i had 20 mini's 5 -6 plants , my goji in and out of a indoor grow tent ( 5 x 5 ) i stuck in forest and light dep for 80 fucking days and night gorilla

M

mendel

We put the clones right into bags of roots organic mix. They are about 3 ft tall, theres a haze cross in there that will probably need some training to keep it manageable. 24 plants, its what my bud and I have paperwork for. Its basically a personal med grow for ourselves and some select friends, so no need to load er up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom