• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Finally got down to the bottom of my computer problems. It`s the modem that won`t let it run at full speed. They did get it to run faster though. And because it`s the weekend, no shipping, they are shipping it out over night on Monday, no charge. Lucky me, I guess.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Hey guys. its 4:20 oh wait i mean midnight.. lol burning one so join in and let's get stoned...
my biggest problem with shoes/ sneakers ,is that they mass produce them like every ones feet
are the same..which is clearly not the case.. i have a hard time because my feet are wide not like freakishly or anything but alot of shoes just dont fit right .. and feet need to be comfortble as they are important.. :-)

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

The link look promising thanks.
The wife and I have very different Ideas of what we want for a trailer to say the least. At the moment I don't know if we'll ever come to a compromise. Lol. Fuck it I will just get on my bike and go by myself.
just do it!!!! seriously, ugly betty was 4 motor homes ago, heres a lift someone put on the back of a small class c. maybe too much weight for this paarticular rig but you get the idea,or just go for it
Screenshot 20161022 220337
Screenshot 20161022 221319

Last edited:
robomont

robomont

Hey guys. its 4:20 oh wait i mean midnight.. lol burning one so join in and let's get stoned...
my biggest problem with shoes/ sneakers ,is that they mass produce them like every ones feet
are the same..which is clearly not the case.. i have a hard time because my feet are wide not like freakishly or anything but alot of shoes just dont fit right .. and feet need to be comfortble as they are important.. :)
american indian bloodline have different shaped feet than chinese.so most shoes are engineered incorrectly.chinese feet are like right angles at heel where as americans heels set back further from the ankle joint.more like a rabbit hind foot

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
These aren't sandals. They are actual shoes with a rubber sole. If your looking for foot comfort these aren't the shoes for you. They have a thin sole meant for flexibility, protection, feeling the ground, and adapting their shape more dynamically to match your foot as you move.

If your someone who likes to toughen up their feet and help them get conditioned back to natural walking (we walk much different without shoes on). Then these are for you.

Something great about feeling the ground beneath you. As well as feeling every way you have to bend, flex, move, control your foot to walk when the shoes are not making things easy. Becoming a part of the human experience.

I like it a lot. I prefer barefoot, but let's be honest. Living in society there are dangers to my feet such as glass, metal, concrete and things normally not found in nature.

So there has to be a minimal level of foot protection while retaining the majority of the foots normal operating environment to ensure proper development.

Some people who are flat footed have taken up barefoot running only to find the natural arches of their feet redeveloped.

Shoes make us weak.
Break the trend.

Seems like the magic number for anything of decent quality nowadays is around $100.

My work boots for construction cost $150 pair but last 3 years each.

Most of my shoes are around close to $100 but have had many for over 10 years.

I don't spend my money on much.
I don't have Internet, cable, don't drink coffee, soda, alcohol (very rarely), don't smoke cigarettes, don't watch t.v. I buy almost all my clothes at Costco. Don't mall shop, don't go to the bar, I buy parts & work on my own car, do my own handyman work around my home and personal life.
Our rent is only $550 month which is dirt cheap. We pay our car insurance in full every 6 months saving us over $100. I have never bought a new car or taken out a loan on one. In fact never taken a loan out. I've only ever bought used cars and fixed myself.

I keep my life simple. And the money I save from all those potential monthly bills that suck people dry without them knowing is a lot.

I meet people who buy as many or more cigarettes a year as it cost me to rent for a whole year. All while they are still drinking, paying for cable, Internet, coffee etc. While talking about how broke they are.

Do the math on the money wasters guys. You'd be surprised how much money goes into the toilet.

But living within my means, while acquiring $0 debt, and being very frugal with my money. Leads me to where I can buy what I need with hints of things I want here and there.

And since I prefer quality over quantity. When I do decide to buy things once in a while they aren't cheap. But don't let that fool you into thinking I didn't find the best deal available to me during that specific time. Trust me I did.

When you cut out all the b.s. spending. You would be surprised how much spare money is freed up.

This work year was march-sep (7 months)

In that 7 months I pulled in roughly $30k pre tax. Out of all that I stashed $10k post tax.

If it weren't for this surgery I'd be having a banner year this year. Would have gotten close to $50k.
Would have been/beat my highest earning year ever.

Working hard and stashing money feels rewarding but can leave you feeling a little unfulfilled. So it's important we take some of our hard earned money and sink it into something that fulfills us/makes us happy.

Eat, drink and be merry.
After all money is just paper.
Use that paper to fill your life with experiences.

I liked the fact you mentioned having your feet closer to the ground or a better feel of the ground. First Nations people have long known that there is a connection between their feet and Mother Earth. The Lakota word for moccasins is "Humpa's " pronounced (whom pa's) The only reason they even wore thin soled moccasins was for the overall protection of the sole of the feet. So you are on the right track. You have your feet firmly planted on the ground and your hands firmly planted in your grow medium. What a combination. You are connected!!!! Mitakuye Oyasin

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Whuttttttttttt up!

Back killing me for whatever reason this morning :( Hot pad city over here!

Qrazy train (Fucking seeds) on deck got a little left of that from last month, Cured up into some HELLA fucking spicey shit, Like Never before this spicey..Almost tooo spicey like it burns my mouth kinda spicey. Its hot weed yo!

Ok back to video games cause thats what my life amounts to these days ;) *Its winter time fuck it*

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Whuttttttttttt up!

Back killing me for whatever reason this morning :( Hot pad city over here!

Qrazy train (Fucking seeds) on deck got a little left of that from last month, Cured up into some HELLA fucking spicey shit, Like Never before this spicey..Almost tooo spicey like it burns my mouth kinda spicey. Its hot weed yo!

Ok back to video games cause thats what my life amounts to these days ;) *Its winter time fuck it*
If you promise to wear your legendary slippers I will come over and rub your back for you. :p

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning early risin` old farts and the rest of the OFC. Today is race day, football day, but no baseball today. Gotta wait for Tuesday for the Indians and the Cubs. A Midwest series, damn, should be a good one too. But the business at hand beckons, gonna join the "wake n bake" already in progress. Puff, puff, cough and pass.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Good morning early risin` old farts and the rest of the OFC. Today is race day, football day, but no baseball today. Gotta wait for Tuesday for the Indians and the Cubs. A Midwest series, damn, should be a good one too. But the business at hand beckons, gonna join the "wake n bake" already in progress. Puff, puff, cough and pass.
Mornin yoop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom