• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
why would a monkey want to be called human, look at dabbie for christ sakes........
Thats it im starting a Go Fund me account to bribe Logic to once and for all ban mendel and his clear and violent prejudice against monkeys!

Your getting my vote for mod after the new blood floats out to sea!

Nope said it before say it again i don't EVER wanna be a mod on this forum or any other forum.. People instantly look at you like your a fuckin asshole before you even do anything just having that mod tag.. No thanks I get enough judgement passed on me errday i don't need anymore :P

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
My carolina reaper pepper seeds are pushing up thru the soil. 4/6 so far!

dabbie we already think your an asshole, a little label under your name might be an improvement......:D

God damnit there went my sense of bliss Here i thought everyone loved me :( :( :(

1eLz7Eb

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

the quote is wrong. The reporter asked him what party he would run in . He said republican, their stupid enough to elect me. He is an independent . The first independent president. He hijacked the republican party and Bernie almost did the same to the Democrats.

Grower13

Grower13

Latest WikiLeaks release shows how the CIA uses computer code to hide the origins of its hacking attacks and 'disguise them as Russian or Chinese activity'
  • WikiLeaks published 676 source code files today which it claimed are from CIA
  • It says the CIA disguised its own hacking attacks to make it appear those responsible were Russian, Chinese, Iranian or North Korean

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-hacking-Russian-activity.html#ixzz4cvkbaWul
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Hippie

Hippie

When it comes to politics, I'm sure, if we're honest, we'd all agree that:

George Bush Sr. was a big enough asshole to get Slick Willie Clinton elected (twice)
Slick Willie was a big enough asshole to get G. W. Bush elected (twice)
W was a big enough dumb ass to get Obama elected (twice),
and Obama was a big enough idiot to get Trump elected.

Agree?:)

M

mendel

George Bush Sr. was a big enough asshole to get Slick Willie Clinton elected (twice)

dutch doorknob action?

Kraven

Kraven

Wow first fucking political post I have agree with entirely in the last 2 years...Hippie as normal hit the nail on the head.

M

mendel

The one who has suprised me, and gained my respect over the years is carter. Seems like a truly decent caring guy who didnt end his public service when he returned home from his term. Guy is a real asset to his community now. He never was much of a politician however.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

What bean names do you speak of? I thought you and cm were banned from curmudgeon land:D
The ones in the article I linked, or more accurately the two in the graphic, 'Black Insomnia' and 'Death Wish'.

I'm unfamiliar with your ban request parameters, but you slipped and showed your hand. A for effort though.

More importantly, I wasn't aware that I am not welcome here, and I figured you or mendel or someone else would have made that clear before now.
I'm going to assume this is for me, so you can still have plausible deniability.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom