• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grower13

Grower13

17308807 1248985291889420 5006992672777068068 n

Freshone

Freshone

Good morning OFC, hope all is well today. Took me a little time to catch up this morning. Guys, sorry that I have not been posting much the last couple of days. I have just been in a shitty mood and just have not felt like writing anything. This 24/7 care giver is getting really old and making me cynical as hell. Have not had a break since it happened, the first week of January. So far the new year really sucks.
The things we do for love,lol.You know she would be right there for you yoop.Make sure you take a minute to take care of yourself too!

Last edited:
stonestacker

stonestacker

Hang in there Yoop. She will get better soon. You know she would be their for you.
Can you get someone to come in for a few hours so you can get out and get a break?
I had a balast and a bulb blow. My son is going to give me a ride to the grow store so my wife can get a little break from me ha ha. I placed the order online will drive up to pick it up I might not even get out of the truck just get away for a few.

Take care of yourself my friend. Keep up the good fight against that dreaded winter depression. For me it's a matter of getting up and active that helps the most.

giggy

giggy

Morning ofc happy sativaday.

I have some dry ice hash from last year. Now I'm going to mix it with everclear and run it through a coffee filter and let it evaporate . just to see what kind of oil will come out.
I didn't use dry ice hash but made hash using 91% isopropyl alcohol. After it evapped it scraped out looking like scatter but was sticky. I rolled it into a small log and laid it along with my stash in my doobies. It was ok but i think i want to learn a better way. It also stayed kinda soft you could roll it into a ball but over about a hour it would flatten out to a blob again.

Good morning OFC, hope all is well today. Took me a little time to catch up this morning. Guys, sorry that I have not been posting much the last couple of days. I have just been in a shitty mood and just have not felt like writing anything. This 24/7 care giver is getting really old and making me cynical as hell. Have not had a break since it happened, the first week of January. So far the new year really sucks.
Bro hang in there yall are still in our thoughts and prayers brother.

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

@mendel , are you getting any moisture out of this? I'm cussing a cracked rain gauge, but it has to be over an inch of moisture.
After my buddy blew himself up, I sent some lesser quality to be done with CO2. I was surprised at the amount that came from it. But, it tastes like lesser quality, go figure. The RSO from the same stuff was really good meds. I used heat to evaporate it faster. Then I put pea sized drops on wax paper, in my freezer. When you need it, break one off & swallow it. Good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom