• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hippie

Hippie

00S0S 2TDhpate4Md 600x450

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

here's what is wrong with healthcare...our insurance changed when I turned 65. and the wife had her physical the next day before we got home to find the new cards. So she gets rejected by blue cross. I get a bill for 350 for labs. So I notify them of changed numbers. Today I got the report from BCBS. the bill started off at $402. but got discounted down to 40 dollars. But if you don't have insurance you pay the $350. That is what is wrong. everyone should just pay 40 dollars. I went to the ER down south. They billed 6500 dollars . but settled with BCBS for 350.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Combat vet here too with service connected......med is free, scripts are 5.....anything else is 50. It's a good plan.... you have to try to stop bullets and send Ahab the Arab to see Allah to get it.

Really? My dad who served 22 years in the coast guard and another 10 years as a civil servant has Tricare...

stonestacker

stonestacker

@mendel , are you getting any moisture out of this? I'm cussing a cracked rain gauge, but it has to be over an inch of moisture.
After my buddy blew himself up, I sent some lesser quality to be done with CO2. I was surprised at the amount that came from it. But, it tastes like lesser quality, go figure. The RSO from the same stuff was really good meds. I used heat to evaporate it faster. Then I put pea sized drops on wax paper, in my freezer. When you need it, break one off & swallow it. Good to go.
Thanks for the tip on how to eat RSO. The boys will be makeing me some real soon.
I have no fucking energy today or desire to do a fucking thing. Have been asleep more than awake. Didn't go to the grow store I can't get them to answer the phone. I forgot today is the hash bash in Ann Arbor. They probably shut the store and have a booth @ the bash. I have been to the bash so many times that it's no big deal to me.

I went to the ER down south. They billed 6500 dollars . but settled with BCBS for 350.
More like bcbs said that's all we will pay take it or leave it.
The bills from my 15 day stay have been rolling in before I got home. I'm afraid to start opening them. We have two separate bcbs policies and will still have copays and deductibles. Prices keep going up and benefits keep going down. Can you tell I fucking hate insurance companies!!! Big corporate thugs. bcbs of Michigan is non profit yet the ceo gets million dollar bonuses. WTF!!!
Rant over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom