Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
stonestacker

stonestacker

I'm kinda at my sons mercy when this gets maid. So if the capsules and syringe don't get here on time into the jar it will go.
I need to start with a real small dose and work up to about 1 ML a day. I like the idea of juicing fresh bud but I have a shit load of trim. my fresh is only 3 weeks into flower. I'm afraid it just won't have the thc cbd % I will need. More research to be done.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Hey guys, hope everyone has been well, sorry to hear things haven't gotten any better at your house @yooper420 I hope things improve for you soon bro.

Syringes is how the pros do it man. U can buy em at Walgreens for like 10 cents a piece.
Holy shit, look who's back!!! How's it going brother?! I swear I've thought about getting in touch with you just about every day for the last month or so but, it just feels like things have been so crazy keeping my auction going and keeping up with everything with it, not to mention, I'm one of the worst procrastinators around, lol.

I had to take another short break from the auction, this time I'm waiting for some donations to come in, I have a handful of people saying they're sending stuff to me that should be showing up pretty soon so, hopefully I won't be down long. I don't have a long way to go to get to the 20k I need for the treatment, I do need to go above and beyond that a little way though, got other expenses to cover with it to be able to go get it done, (ID, passport, etc.), and I've had to fall back on it a couple times for bills since we're going through a bit of a rough time at the moment.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning old farts. How be everybody on this Sunday morn ? I shouldn`t really mention this, but I can`t help myself. So here goes, I think spring has sprung. Snow is gone, except where it`s piled up. We gonna have an early spring. There, I said it and I`ll say it again, SPRING is here. First cup of coffee is gone, time for cup number two and a session of "wake n bake". Bowl filled and here we go, puff, puff and pass.

Grower13

Grower13

17457653 1113372465434951 7145619984541302965 n

G gnome

G gnome

Hey guys, hope everyone has been well, sorry to hear things haven't gotten any better at your house @yooper420 I hope things improve for you soon bro.

Holy shit, look who's back!!! How's it going brother?! I swear I've thought about getting in touch with you just about every day for the last month or so but, it just feels like things have been so crazy keeping my auction going and keeping up with everything with it, not to mention, I'm one of the worst procrastinators around, lol.

I had to take another short break from the auction, this time I'm waiting for some donations to come in, I have a handful of people saying they're sending stuff to me that should be showing up pretty soon so, hopefully I won't be down long. I don't have a long way to go to get to the 20k I need for the treatment, I do need to go above and beyond that a little way though, got other expenses to cover with it to be able to go get it done, (ID, passport, etc.), and I've had to fall back on it a couple times for bills since we're going through a bit of a rough time at the moment.

Good to hear from ya pops......i feel bad i aint sent those seeds yet man....shits been a lil hectic here too but im not makin excuses i been slackin. Glad to hear ur gettin closer to ur goal. Call me any time brother

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

have been feeding the deer corn every night. last night ,I forgot to put it out. just before dark, 4 deer came across the street into my front yard and looking in my window asking where their dinner was. Just like squirrels, begging at the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom