• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grower13

Grower13

17424591 678496409025916 3319924452982618795 n

M

mendel

What up fellers. It was a beautiful day here, gone lots done, perfect spring weather. Just came in to get some supper and listen to my sunday evening radio show. I hope everyone had a nice day, cuoldnt ask for a better one here, after some days of gloom.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Good to hear from ya pops......i feel bad i aint sent those seeds yet man....shits been a lil hectic here too but im not makin excuses i been slackin. Glad to hear ur gettin closer to ur goal. Call me any time brother
I get it bro, I hope you've been making progress with the situation you had.
Yeah, I'm getting there, I just need to get the hell out of this house to get my ID taken care of so I can get my passport done and coming.

Hope everyone in the OFC is doing well and staying high!

M

mendel

Secret to a long Marriage
A couple was celebrating their golden wedding anniversary. Their domestic tranquility had long been the talk of the town. A local newspaper reporter was inquiring as to the secret of their long and happy marriage. "Well, it dates back to our honeymoon," explained the man. "We visited the Grand Canyon and took a trip down to the bottom of the canyon by pack mule. We hadn't gone too far when my wife's mule stumbled. My wife quietly said, 'That's once.' We proceeded a little further and the mule stumbled again. Once more my wife quietly said, 'That's twice.' Hadn't gone a half- mile when the mule stumbled the third time. My wife quietly removed a revolver from her pocket and shot the mule dead. I started to yell at her for her treatment of the mule when she looked at me and quietly said 'That's once."

M

mendel

This tourist was visiting Chinatown, San Francisco when he went in to a gift shop. while browsing he saw a bronze statue of a rat, he had to have it. So he picked it up and took it to the counter and the little Chinese man said it would be $12.50 for the statue and $100 for the story. the man paid the $12.50 and picked up the statue and walked out of the store. As he was walking down the sidewalk he noticed some rats coming from garbage cans, sewer drains, anywhere they were hiding. He started to run and he turned and saw 1000's of rats following him. He headed for the docks, when he got to the end of a pier he threw the statue as far out as he could. The rats all jumped in after the statue and all drowned.
The man went back to the shop and the owner said "Oh, you've returned for the story." the man said "Nope, I've come to see if you have a bronze statue of a DEMOCRAT!

Hippie

Hippie

A small town reporter was looking for a human interest story to fill a column in the local paper. He decided to interview the oldest living man in town. He asked the old man if he could tell him a story about the most fun he'd had since he lived there.

The old man said, "Well, once one of the farmer's goats got out of the pen and got lost, so all the men in town got together and searched through the woods and fields 'til we found it. Then we all took turns having sex with it. That was a good time."

The reporter said, "That's not really the kind of thing I was looking to put in print. Can you name another time?"

The old man though for a minute and said, "Well, one time a teenage girl got lost in the woods, so all the men folk got together and searched 'til we found her, and then we all took turns having sex with her."

The reporter gasped and said, "That's not going to work, either. How about you tell me of the worst time you ever had living here."

The old man's face went into a frown and he said, "Well, one time I got lost in the woods........"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom