GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Morning my mitten folks!
IMG 1628

Yard dog

Yard dog

so this one time when i was on a work detail down in south ga. i was in a alley weed eating with the other felonious inmates on my crew... so this nasty broad comes side stepping up to the detail officer and asked him something. we could not hear her, but the officer said "sure i don't care". so ole gurl comes over and says " ima give you boys somthin to look at" and promptly lifts up her shirt to show us the most ashy, saggy tits i have ever seen in my life. I turned my back and looked the other way. with all the pussy hounds that had not seen a woman in months or years on that crew and this ole gal looks so rough no one even wanted to look at her. i could close my eyes for days after that and still see those grey flat tits hanging down halfway to her belly button.
and then there was the time i was solicited by a chicken head. thats another story.... it was cheap, and i passed... and folks wonder why i don't like to leave my property!!!

Yard dog

Yard dog

medal it the nail on the head. ole lass is still in the "kitten" stage. when she gets full grown, watch out Golden Corral!!!
wife called and said she thought a tornado went over, shingles blown of roof and several tree's down across the street. i lost 1 tree and will have to patch the roof tomorrow. and my American Flag is gone, she said it left the front porch and she saw it in the air in the back yard, now its mia. glad we did not have any tree's fall on a structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom