• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SpiderK

SpiderK

bob evans sausage come on down ........

and maybe a hash brown cooked slow on skillet in a lil' butter ....

Bob barker price is right

SpiderK

SpiderK

so much stupidity regarding growing / stress lol' ....

whats good ..... whats not. learn from the real farmers ... why the heck you would ever touch a plant then expect a peak at its full potential. its dna is always changing , every second of every day, adapting .......as its not an annual

stonestacker

stonestacker

My son 2 friends and the bride are out cleaning the yard. Love them all. I had to come in next thing I'm trying to drive the tractor and do work. I'm getting better every day BUT I ain't that well yet.

Feeling blessed.

SpiderK

SpiderK

i'm just glad i viewed most forums sly's,, cw, pot pimp, icmag ..... tsd so the real truth is known.

maybe bad attitudes would not be the norm if the big happy family was not an insider club dishing out history as one see fit ---- who knows how long ill be around. like the jokers running the banking system. the gate keepers.

rant over. carry on .....

peeps gave away insight for the community in the old daze. many looked at it as nothing more than marketing and money. ran with this knowledge now karma / ying - yang is unfolding upon said community. its cool being upfront but do not wrap poop in gold and have buddys tell the world it palladium now

fucking caregiverken spraying chems avid on plants for money with forum cheering , then peeps smoking this shit ??????? the irony in it all

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom