Not open for further replies.
Grower13

Grower13

best river floater ever
Index

TP50QT YELLOWH with cooler

giggy

giggy

Yall can say what you will but i grow with led and will cut some of the big suckers off for the light. I only tie when they get to tall for my setup. My brother ties his down outdoors. He let it get about 12' tall then tied it down when it got 4' to 5' tall again he tied it down again. It was a monster with over 100 heads. I got a few pics but I'm using my phone and have not mastered how to share pics with it.

G gnome

G gnome

this is how you float a river.

Those are the worst.kayakers i ever seen. Joe cocker wud be spinnin in his grave
Yall can say what you will but i grow with led and will cut some of the big suckers off for the light. I only tie when they get to tall for my setup. My brother ties his down outdoors. He let it get about 12' tall then tied it down when it got 4' to 5' tall again he tied it down again. It was a monster with over 100 heads. I got a few pics but I'm using my phone and have not mastered how to share pics with it.

I have pulled plenty of plants over with nylon rope in the greenhouse when it becomes obvious they will get to tall. I drive a form stake 5 ft or so from the plant, and pull it over a little at a time. Works well, definitely no loss in yeild.
Was talkin about indoors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom