Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunbaked

Sunbaked

my wife's uncle got a cortisone shot in his knee. he got a staff infection and damn near died. he is in a nursing home now. the pain clinic wanted to put that shit in my back. oh hell no. The city doctor shot that shit in my knee when I got hurt on the job. When I had my knee scoped ,the doctor said my bones were pitted up in one spot .he pointed to the spot. It was right where the cortisone was put.

good morning ofc

Hippie

Hippie

my wife's uncle got a cortisone shot in his knee. he got a staff infection and damn near died. he is in a nursing home now. the pain clinic wanted to put that shit in my back. oh hell no. The city doctor shot that shit in my knee when I got hurt on the job. When I had my knee scoped ,the doctor said my bones were pitted up in one spot .he pointed to the spot. It was right where the cortisone was put.

good morning ofc
Had a dozen shots in my spine over a two day period. Same shit that was giving folks meningitis two months later, right here in MI. Only worked for one lousy day. Not going there again.

gtrmike470

gtrmike470

good morning ofc
I couldn't imagine life without it. Different for each I suspect.

gtrmike470

gtrmike470

I couldn't imagine life without it. Different for each I suspect.
I should mention, my injections aren't your typical C floor. My doctor maps his way by x-ray directly into my nervous system and puts smaller amounts of Cortizone directly on the affected areas. Painful as hell, but since I get them so frequently, every 12 weeks,much healthier and effective. Usually. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom