Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mendel

Were being overrun by cottontails. They are starting to eat my windbreak trees and shrubs. Just took out the 870, some old trap loads, and got rid of 10 right before the sun went down. Ill wait 4-5 days and do it again, so they dont get gun shy.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, how be all of the old farts this morning ? It`s still overcast, cold and rainy here, been that way for 4 or 5 days now, it sucks. Makes my grass and weeds grow, but no time to mow. Thanks Mother Nature. Sitting here drinking coffee, gonna load up my vape bowl and hit it. Maybe that will put me in a better mood. Anyway here we go, puffin' and passin' to ya. Peace and great growin'.

M

mendel

tarp-idy tarp tarp.............good morning folks.

G, I let the dogs have the rabbits, the fur aint worth keeping this time of year. The wife has meat rabbits up in the barn, those hides might be more suitable. Ill salt a few next time we butcher, but you have to stretch em yerself. What do you want em for?

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

tarp-idy tarp tarp.............good morning folks.

G, I let the dogs have the rabbits, the fur aint worth keeping this time of year. The wife has meat rabbits up in the barn, those hides might be more suitable. Ill salt a few next time we butcher, but you have to stretch em yerself. What do you want em for?
Maybe the box of tube socks isn't unpacked yet?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Bunch of sick mofo`s on this thread. Bro`s after my own heart, would not have it any other way.

That ain't all were after honey ;)

what up! Picked up another truck full of horse shit last night.. whee got me at least 6 more 5 gallon buckets full.. Still dealing with that shit today, got some worked into the garden some i put in the trenches between the radishses the worms are attacking it all atm yay! Worms!! :D

Just need the radishes to finish so i can get my damn corn in the ground already but.. No worries i have plans if this shit don't hurry the fuk up lol..

Time to get stoned and finish the horse crap..

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

2 years ago I had a pet rabbit in my garden. had a spot of white on his forehead, so spot was his name. He stayed around the whole year. I would talk to him when I was out there. he never ran from me. then I left for the winter . he then killed my 4 dwarf cherry trees by eating the bark off. no more pet wild rabbits.lol

Yard dog

Yard dog

so there is this guy in class. it came up in conversation that it was bad to be a police and go to prison, i said not as bad as being a chester molester. to which the dude replies his dad is locked up for molesting the guys sister. next day he is talking about how he had dated this chick for a while. then after they broke up guess how he see's at the next family reunion? yup you guessed it... is this cat for real?! he cant be making this shit up. but daauum.

M

mendel

2 years ago I had a pet rabbit in my garden. had a spot of white on his forehead, so spot was his name. He stayed around the whole year. I would talk to him when I was out there. he never ran from me. then I left for the winter . he then killed my 4 dwarf cherry trees by eating the bark off. no more pet wild rabbits.lol

thats my deal, I like rabbits, theyve never pissed me off to the point id hate em.........til............

Ive planted hundreds of trees. with tree gaurds, etcetc etc......drip on em, they grow strong............

Everything goes great, then we get a big snow that drifts in over the trees, feet sometimes, and the rabbits in their moment of need eat the tree above the tree gaurd.

So now I hate the mutherfuckers and shoot em with the rem 870. sometimes when I get drunk after watering my fucked up stunted trees ill get out the 1100 wingmaster, and really go to town.

I care you see..........about my trees

M

mendel

On a brighter note, ive got 200 rooster chics ordered for grasshopper control, and im going fishing friday nite. Ive got a new carp rig to run, and a few cans of corn.

Also, its warm enough now that I can remove my tarp before (dark) bed, and not have to get up so bleeeeeding early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom