Freshone

Freshone

Here you go stacker!
Corn Chowder
Ingredients-
1/2 lb bacon
4 potatoes chopped
1 onion chopped
1 bag frozen sweet corn(can be replaced with 3 cans corn or fresh corn cut off the cob)
2 teaspoons salt
black pepper to taste
2 cups water
2 cups half and half
Place the bacon in a large pot over medium-high heat, and cook until crisp. Drain and crumble, reserving about 2 tablespoons drippings in the pot.
Mix potatoes and onion into the pot with the crumbled bacon and reserved drippings. Cook and stir 5 minutes. Pour in the water, and stir in corn. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and cover pot. Simmer 20 minutes, stirring frequently, until potatoes are tender.
Warm the half-and-half in a small saucepan until it bubbles. Remove from heat before it boils, and mix into the chowder just before serving.

Hippie

Hippie

well..... i was going to post a pic of a "corn fed girl", but when i searched it brought up way too much nakid stuff for work. so due to the decline in general morality there will be no "corn fed girl" picture posted by yarddog
00M0M 7SgFum2oGOA 600x450

Hippie

Hippie

he;;o you bunch of corn eatting stoners. started back at the grind tuesday morning and after being off for three months i'm ready for this three day weekend. hope everybody has a great weekend.
Bet yer ass is draggin'. Always took me a few days to get back into the swing of it, and I was a hell of a lot younger then. After 12 years of retirement, I wouldn't make it eight hours.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Here you go stacker!
Corn Chowder
Ingredients-
1/2 lb bacon
4 potatoes chopped
1 onion chopped
1 bag frozen sweet corn(can be replaced with 3 cans corn or fresh corn cut off the cob)
2 teaspoons salt
black pepper to taste
2 cups water
2 cups half and half
Place the bacon in a large pot over medium-high heat, and cook until crisp. Drain and crumble, reserving about 2 tablespoons drippings in the pot.
Mix potatoes and onion into the pot with the crumbled bacon and reserved drippings. Cook and stir 5 minutes. Pour in the water, and stir in corn. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and cover pot. Simmer 20 minutes, stirring frequently, until potatoes are tender.
Warm the half-and-half in a small saucepan until it bubbles. Remove from heat before it boils, and mix into the chowder just before serving.
Thank you, printing as we speak. I will try and get it made in the next week or two.
You can do a lot with this recipe. Add seafood of your choice, chicken. Aww fuck now I'm hungry.

giggy

giggy

Sportsters make good beginner bikes. Those hard tails make my blown disks hurt just lookin' at 'em.
sportsters are fun, i still have one hid in a shed out back.
Bet yer ass is draggin'. Always took me a few days to get back into the swing of it, and I was a hell of a lot younger then. After 12 years of retirement, I wouldn't make it eight hours.
You got that right brother. My father in law already has a job for me as well.

M

mendel

The State of Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife sent a letter to a home/landowner asking for permission to access a creek on his property to document the decline in a certain species of unheard of frogs.

The property owner response in the second letter is EPIC.

Original Letter from Oregon Dept. of Fish & Wildlife:

DearLandowner:

ODFW Staff will be conducting surveys for foothill yellow-legged frogs & other amphibians over the next few months. As part of this research we would like to survey the creek on your property. I am writing this letter to request your permission to access your property.

Recent research indicates that foothill yellow-legged frogs have declined significantly in recent years and are no longer found at half their historic sites. Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated and will help contribute to the conservation of this important species.

Please fill out the attached postage-paid postcard and let us know if you are willing to let us cross your property or not. If you have any concerns about this project please give us a call. We would love to talk with you about our research.

Sincerely,
Steve Niemela
Conservation Strategy Implementation Biologist

RESPONSE FROM LANDOWNERS:

Dear Mr. Niemela:
Thank you for your inquiry regarding accessing our property to survey for the yellow-legged frog. We may be able to help you out with this matter.

We have divided our 2.26 acres into 75 equal survey units with a draw tag for each unit. Application fees are only $8.00 per unit after you purchase the "Frog Survey License" ($120.00 resident / $180.00 Non-Resident). You will also need to obtain a "Frog Habitat" parking permit ($10.00 per vehicle).

You will also need an "Invasive Species" stamp ($15.00 for the first vehicle and $5.00 for each add'l vehicle) You will also want to register at the Check Station to have your vehicle inspected for non-native plant life prior to entering our property. There is also a Day Use fee, $5.00 per vehicle.

If you are successful in the Draw you will be notified two weeks in advance so you can make necessary plans and purchase your "Creek Habitat" stamp. ($18.00 Resident / $140.00 Non-Resident.)

Survey units open between 8 am and 3 pm but you cannot commence survey until 9 am and must cease all survey activity by 1 pm. Survey Gear can only include a net with a 2" diameter made of 100% organic cotton netting with no longer than an 18-ft handle, non-weighted and no deeper than 6' from net frame to bottom of net. Handles can only be made of BPA-free plastics or wood.

After 1 pm. you can use a net with a 3" diameter if you purchase the "Frog Net Endorsement" ($75.00 Resident / $250 Non-Resident). Any frogs captured that are released will need to be released with an approved release device back into the environment unharmed.

As of June 1, we are offering draw tags for our "Premium Survey" units and application is again only $8.00 per application. However, all fees can be waived if you can verify "Native Indian Tribal rights and status.

You will also need to provide evidence of successful completion of "Frog Surveys and You" comprehensive course on frog identification, safe handling practices, and self-defense strategies for frog attacks. This course is offered on-line through an accredited program for a nominal fee of $750.00.

Please let us know if we can be of assistance to you. Otherwise, we decline your access to our property, but appreciate your inquiry.

Sincerely,
Larry & Amanda Anderson

G gnome

G gnome

The State of Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife sent a letter to a home/landowner asking for permission to access a creek on his property to document the decline in a certain species of unheard of frogs.

The property owner response in the second letter is EPIC.

Original Letter from Oregon Dept. of Fish & Wildlife:

DearLandowner:

ODFW Staff will be conducting surveys for foothill yellow-legged frogs & other amphibians over the next few months. As part of this research we would like to survey the creek on your property. I am writing this letter to request your permission to access your property.

Recent research indicates that foothill yellow-legged frogs have declined significantly in recent years and are no longer found at half their historic sites. Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated and will help contribute to the conservation of this important species.

Please fill out the attached postage-paid postcard and let us know if you are willing to let us cross your property or not. If you have any concerns about this project please give us a call. We would love to talk with you about our research.

Sincerely,
Steve Niemela
Conservation Strategy Implementation Biologist

RESPONSE FROM LANDOWNERS:

Dear Mr. Niemela:
Thank you for your inquiry regarding accessing our property to survey for the yellow-legged frog. We may be able to help you out with this matter.

We have divided our 2.26 acres into 75 equal survey units with a draw tag for each unit. Application fees are only $8.00 per unit after you purchase the "Frog Survey License" ($120.00 resident / $180.00 Non-Resident). You will also need to obtain a "Frog Habitat" parking permit ($10.00 per vehicle).

You will also need an "Invasive Species" stamp ($15.00 for the first vehicle and $5.00 for each add'l vehicle) You will also want to register at the Check Station to have your vehicle inspected for non-native plant life prior to entering our property. There is also a Day Use fee, $5.00 per vehicle.

If you are successful in the Draw you will be notified two weeks in advance so you can make necessary plans and purchase your "Creek Habitat" stamp. ($18.00 Resident / $140.00 Non-Resident.)

Survey units open between 8 am and 3 pm but you cannot commence survey until 9 am and must cease all survey activity by 1 pm. Survey Gear can only include a net with a 2" diameter made of 100% organic cotton netting with no longer than an 18-ft handle, non-weighted and no deeper than 6' from net frame to bottom of net. Handles can only be made of BPA-free plastics or wood.

After 1 pm. you can use a net with a 3" diameter if you purchase the "Frog Net Endorsement" ($75.00 Resident / $250 Non-Resident). Any frogs captured that are released will need to be released with an approved release device back into the environment unharmed.

As of June 1, we are offering draw tags for our "Premium Survey" units and application is again only $8.00 per application. However, all fees can be waived if you can verify "Native Indian Tribal rights and status.

You will also need to provide evidence of successful completion of "Frog Surveys and You" comprehensive course on frog identification, safe handling practices, and self-defense strategies for frog attacks. This course is offered on-line through an accredited program for a nominal fee of $750.00.

Please let us know if we can be of assistance to you. Otherwise, we decline your access to our property, but appreciate your inquiry.

Sincerely,
Larry & Amanda Anderson
Fuck yeah!!!!

Hippie

Hippie

Here's one fer ya, Mendel.

A cowboy walks into a seedy cafe in Saratoga, Wyoming. He sits at the counter and notices an old cowboy with his arms folded staring blankly at a full bowl of chili.

After fifteen minutes of just sitting there staring at it, the young cowboy bravely asks the old cowpoke, ‘If you ain’t gonna eat that, mind if I do?

The older cowboy slowly turns his head toward the young wrangler and in his best cowboy manner says, ‘Nah, you go ahead.’

Eagerly, the young cowboy reaches over and slides the bowl over to his place and starts spooning it in with delight.

He gets nearly down to the bottom and notices a dead mouse in the chili.

The sight was very shocking and he immediately barfs up the chili back into the bowl.

The old cowboy quietly says, ‘Yep, that’s as far as I got, too…”

M

mendel

Yo hippie..........

Three cowboys are sitting around a campfire, out on a lonesome Texas prarie, each with the bravado for which cowboys are famous. A night of tall tales begins.

The first one says, "I must be the meanest, toughest cowboy there is. Why, just the other day a bull got loose in the corral and gored six men before I wrestled it to the ground by the horns with my bare hands."

The second cowboy can't stand to be bested. "Why that's nothing. I was walking down the trail yesterday and a fifteen-foot rattlesnake slid out from under a rock and made a move for me. I grabbed that snake with my bare hands, bit its head off and sucked the poison down in one gulp. And I'm still here today."

The third cowboy remained silent, silently stirring the coals with his hands.

M

mendel

I got a buddy that called me today to talk about coyotes. He cowboys on a ranch se of here, and saw his first litter of pups today. So its started, another generation of prairie rat is born.

I just stepped out on the back porch and let go with the foxpro, blasting the yote pup in distress and got female replies from 3 spots on this drainage.

It looks like its time to do some denning work, to thin em down, so we have good hides this winter. A high population of yotes thru winter is the key to alot of poorly fed, diseased yotes. We wont let that happen if we can help it.

Hippie

Hippie

A cowboy, an Indian, and a (censored) were sitting around the campfire, smoking dope and drinking beer. The Indian got introspective and said, "Once we were many. Now we are few."
Everyone took in the words of wisdom.
The (censored) says,
"Once we was few, now we beez many!"
Dead silence while everyone pondered the very true comment.
The cowboy says,
"We ain't played cowboys and (censored) yet!"

M

mendel

Taiwanese Sick Leave

"I NO COME WORK TODAY" !!!

Hung Chow calls into work and says, Hey, boss, I no

come work today, I really sick. I got headache,

stomach-ache and my legs hurt, I no come work.

The boss says, You know Hung Chow, I really need you

today. When I feel like this I go to my wife and

tell her give me love . That makes everything better

and I go work. You try that.

Two hours later Hung Chow calls again. Boss, I do

what you say and I feel great. I be at work

soon........You got nice house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom