Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

If I didn't have to be up in 4 hours, to play cowboys, and... well cows, I would tell you about when we're gonna play cowboys and neighbors... Wait, did I spell that right?
All fun aside, campers on the lake called, to tell me that my horses were kicking it with them. Huge party going on, campers and speed boats everywhere. My buddy decides he can make some quick cash, by taking firewood to the campers.
I help a tree trimmer, and have piles of wood. Give him the wood, he doesn't shut the gate. So, I had to go down there any way, and walk my horses home... but he puts a $100 in his pocket, from my wood... and says, "but, I gave you a call."

G gnome

G gnome

A cowboy, an Indian, and a (censored) were sitting around the campfire, smoking dope and drinking beer. The Indian got introspective and said, "Once we were many. Now we are few."
Everyone took in the words of wisdom.
The (censored) says,
"Once we was few, now we beez many!"
Dead silence while everyone pondered the very true comment.
The cowboy says,
"We ain't played cowboys and (censored) yet!"
Lmao

MrWeedhopper

MrWeedhopper

Taiwanese Sick Leave

"I NO COME WORK TODAY" !!!

Hung Chow calls into work and says, Hey, boss, I no

come work today, I really sick. I got headache,

stomach-ache and my legs hurt, I no come work.

The boss says, You know Hung Chow, I really need you

today. When I feel like this I go to my wife and

tell her give me love . That makes everything better

and I go work. You try that.

Two hours later Hung Chow calls again. Boss, I do

what you say and I feel great. I be at work

soon........You got nice house
Now that is freaking funny. Lol

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC. Lost my internet yesterday sometime and just got it back. Made me miss all you old farts, damn I must be sick. Any way, it`s "wake n bake" time in Curmudgeonland. Cup of coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb and here we go. Puffin' and passin' to the next old fart in line.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Morning :D

Pics of the garden today when im not so busy doing other things like getting high :P

I love getting high so.. who knows when i'll get to taking them :D

I love gardening tho, Its so relaxing to be out there by your self just you and the dirt sculpting the bed exactly how you want, Placing the plants in exact locations no gaps no missing plants from seeds that failed to germ, Just a beautiful uniform row of whatever i want :D

And the worms Holllllllllly lord THE WORMS!!!! :D

All that castings i had dumped still had tons of wiggler eggs, the adults die off around winter time but the cocoons live till spring and hatch and holy shit the whole bed is nothing but a giant breeding ground for worms now, I'm pretty proud of my self.. I started that bed with NOTHING but grass and sand, And turned it into a living giant bed of happiness :D

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
What kind of worms? I tried Night Crawlers once and the basterds died on me. I suck at raising worms. My Grandfather had huge bins of worms. He used old Freezers as worm bins. Sold them to the bait stores.

Nightcrawlers need Deep COLD soil like around 40-45'ish to survive.

Red wigglers is what has populated my garden but they wont survive winter so around fall they all group up and start laying tons of cocoons in prep for spring. Around late april early may they start to hatch and by june when im diggin in the soil every hoe whack brings up a ton of babys..

Stole some soil from the area to fill my solo cups for transplants and when i put the corn in the ground the other day every cup was teaming with worms, Fuking awesome!

Plus all the horse shit i mixed in the garden they'll eat it and poop out more good stuff, Plus the horse crap just draws in more!

IF i have any crawlers in the pile there Deeper then the pile goes but will come up to feed so that will help air-rate the soil.

giggy

giggy

Morning everybody supposed to rain all weekend. Father inlaw wants me to glass the hood on his jd lawn mower. I think it's too humid to do glass. I got to drill and tap my heat sinks to build my new lights. Can't wait to get them fired up. I don't think i got enough thermal grease so i'll build as much as i can.done got baked and drank a half pot of coffee, i'm trying to slow my coffee drinking problem. I took after my mom and stepdad coffee anytime.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I'm to high to like everyone's comments today haha but my jap friend from Facebook posted this sign he found on a western toilet while visiting china... lmao
IMG 2546

MrWeedhopper

MrWeedhopper

We are boycotting anything coming from oregon, it appears theyve gone full retard..........

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...e-burrito-shop-because-cultural-appropriation
Must be snowing again in Oregon,,,,lots of SnowFLAKES. lol
My Wife of 31 years,,, is Hispanic and makes the best Mexican food ever. She shares her Recipes all the time with WHITE WOMEN. OMG,,,im gonna have to go after those White Women and get them back,,lol.

Please stop showing that womens face,,i have a bad stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom