GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
IMG 2555
Hiyuk hiyuk, just a friendly reminder

M

mendel

While we all sit around today enjoying a 3 day weekend and give thanks to all the brave men and women who gave their lives to protect our Freedom here. Lets take a moment of silence in remembrance of all the innocent elders, women and children who died or were maimed for life by our aircraft and bombs and the millions that are displaced from their home of origin due to our quest for world dominance.

Do believe I'll have a barrel of oil with my bbq steak today. Good to feel safe from terrorism don't ya think...........

what will be the bogeyman we chase next year???? I assure you it will be someone.

Nice of you to stop by and take a shit in yoops thread. I know we could count on you!

Freshone

Freshone

While we all sit around today enjoying a 3 day weekend and give thanks to all the brave men and women who gave their lives to protect our Freedom here. Lets take a moment of silence in remembrance of all the innocent elders, women and children who died or were maimed for life by our aircraft and bombs and the millions that are displaced from their home of origin due to our quest for world dominance.

Do believe I'll have a barrel of oil with my bbq steak today. Good to feel safe from terrorism don't ya think...........

what will be the bogeyman we chase next year???? I assure you it will be someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom