• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
While we all sit around today enjoying a 3 day weekend and give thanks to all the brave men and women who gave their lives to protect our Freedom here. Lets take a moment of silence in remembrance of all the innocent elders, women and children who died or were maimed for life by our aircraft and bombs and the millions that are displaced from their home of origin due to our quest for world dominance.

Do believe I'll have a barrel of oil with my bbq steak today. Good to feel safe from terrorism don't ya think...........

what will be the bogeyman we chase next year???? I assure you it will be someone.

You can take a moment of silence and stick it up your ass. Speaking from someone who has seen what some of those elders, women and children have done to our soldiers. Yes, I do feel for the innocent ones, but they are not all that way.
I told my wife when Trump was elected, that he would have us in a war within a year. I hope not, as I have a son making a career in the Navy.
World dominance ? Better us then them.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Careful! Last guy that said that got a week off for bad behavior.

"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!" is a widely quoted paraphrase of a line of dialogue from the 1948 film The Treasure of the Sierra Madre.[1] That line was in turn derived from dialogue in the 1927 novel, The Treasure of the Sierra Madre, which was the basis for the film.

In 2005, the full quote from the film was chosen as #36 on the American Film Institute list, AFI's 100 Years...100 Movie Quotes.[2] The shorter, better-known version of the quote was first[citation needed] heard in the 1967 episode of the TV series The Monkees, "It's a Nice Place to Visit". It was also included in the 1974 Mel Brooks film Blazing Saddles, and has since been included in many other films and television shows.

;)

I stole it from blazing saddles but i knew it was older then that.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC. We made it thru Saturday and Sunday with only 1 hiccup, let`s make it thru the Monday holiday without another one. Only old farts, like you, can do that. In other words, boys and girls, play nice today. We gonna start today off the OFC way, that means it be time for a session of "wakin' n bakin' ". So, a cup of coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb and here we go. Puffin' n passin' we will go. So get in line.

Freshone

Freshone

Morning everyone and thank you to all the vets who are still with us and those who are not.
Baby back ribs and hot links off the drum smoker,baked beans and Cole slaw today,No work on the agenda,only smokin and chilling,maybe watch Midway later.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Good good morning OFC.
Happy Memorial day.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!" is a widely quoted paraphrase of a line of dialogue from the 1948 film The Treasure of the Sierra Madre.[1] That line was in turn derived from dialogue in the 1927 novel, The Treasure of the Sierra Madre, which was the basis for the film.

In 2005, the full quote from the film was chosen as #36 on the American Film Institute list, AFI's 100 Years...100 Movie Quotes.[2] The shorter, better-known version of the quote was first[citation needed] heard in the 1967 episode of the TV series The Monkees, "It's a Nice Place to Visit". It was also included in the 1974 Mel Brooks film Blazing Saddles, and has since been included in many other films and television shows.

;)

I stole it from blazing saddles but i knew it was older then that.
Thanks for that info L. D.

giggy

giggy

Morning everybody happy memorial day. Respect to our fallen brothers and sisters. Set a extra plate on the table for them. Too many people choose this day to start summer and party because they never learned what this day is all about. Sure thank a vet and the active but that is not what this day is for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom