Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
From your own sig line,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, "You find me offensive
I find you offensive for findin' me offensive"
Hahahaha I wasn't the least bit offended.:smoking: No one on this site can ruin my day, my skin is as thick as a sundried rhino.
But there's folks who have served in this thread or know someone who served or died serving. You knew that and you disrespected them then took off for a week. That's taking a dump on this thread no matter how you slice it.
And coming from a guy who's worked for unions I find it pathetic ;)

G gnome

G gnome

That's because @G gnome is out fishing. You know that fucker is responsible for 1/3 of all posts around this joint lol.
And i provoke the other 2/3 haha

Thanks for stoppin' bye.
Lol!!

Hahahaha I wasn't the least bit offended.:smoking: No one on this site can ruin my day, my skin is as thick as a sundried rhino.
But there's folks who have served in this thread or know someone who served or died serving. You knew that and you disrespected them then took off for a week. That's taking a dump on this thread no matter how you slice it.
And coming from a guy who's worked for unions I find it pathetic ;)
Ive seen thicker skin on a bowl of jello!!!

incogneato

incogneato

Guess its to be expected from a bunch of ornery old potheads but damn. I haven't really popped in since the shit hit the fan awhile back and it seems there's still shit all over the floor! Well anyway hope you guys have all been good. @stonestacker how you coming along bud? @yooper420 how's the Mrs? Got a fat nug of my favorite Starfighter x longbottom leaf waiting for me when I get home from work, smoke up ofc.
20170603 050208 RichtoneHDR

G gnome

G gnome

Guess its to be expected from a bunch of ornery old potheads but damn. I haven't really popped in since the shit hit the fan awhile back and it seems there's still shit all over the floor! Well anyway hope you guys have all been good. @stonestacker how you coming along bud? @yooper420 how's the Mrs? Got a fat nug of my favorite Starfighter x longbottom leaf waiting for me when I get home from work, smoke up ofc.View attachment 707220
That shit looks excellent! !!

Morning ol farts. Cpl more days of fishin and im heading home.

Heres my big one of the trip....
20170531 065333

And here a cpl shots i took on the way back to the cabin last night....
20170604 210040
20170604 210055
20170604 211255

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom