• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC. Let's play nice today boys and girls, OK ? That means no politics, no tits and ass (tears are shed for this) and no fun, such is life. Well, one thing they can't take away is the OFC morning ritual of "wake n bake". So, coffee and a bowl and here we go. Puffin' and passin' is the name of the game.

M

mendel

Good morning OFC. Let's play nice today boys and girls, OK ? That means no politics, no tits and ass (tears are shed for this) and no fun, such is life. Well, one thing they can't take away is the OFC morning ritual of "wake n bake". So, coffee and a bowl and here we go. Puffin' and passin' is the name of the game.

Ill smoke the that.........genius joint............puffpuffpass..........boing...........

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter

I dunno how many times it has to be asked and said, But A+ for effort :D

puff puff pass I needa fuckin reup ...

M

mendel

0b40ec32bb32e6593d346c113e9af7d3

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

wow we that room is so hot about had a moment and hulked out when the wall of heat hit me face I was like a mini she hulk it was nutz lol

checked the temp of the air blowing in the room it was 65-69f the air blowing out of the room is a face melting 122f

Yard dog

Yard dog

Thanks, for the concern, guys. Mainly posted for a laugh, at my expense. Keep in mind, I do this because I love it. There's no money in it. It's difficult. It's dangerous. It's lonely.
But, it's too late to quit. Like you said, I'm already busted up. We all die of something. Diabetes, Alzheimer's and cancer run on both sides of my family, to add to my reckless lifestyle. I want to die with my boots on.

It was just me grabbing at anything, absolutely anything. Self preservation, or survival instinct, I guess.
i knew a guy at work, he fell off a truck one day, and reached out and grabbed the first thing h could grab. turns out he grabbed the intake snout of the turbo, and lost two fingers. oops just like a pencil sharpener. lol

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Lmao

Thanks, for the concern, guys. Mainly posted for a laugh, at my expense. Keep in mind, I do this because I love it. There's no money in it. It's difficult. It's dangerous. It's lonely.
But, it's too late to quit. Like you said, I'm already busted up. We all die of something. Diabetes, Alzheimer's and cancer run on both sides of my family, to add to my reckless lifestyle. I want to die with my boots on.

It was just me grabbing at anything, absolutely anything. Self preservation, or survival instinct, I guess.
That was some crazy sounding shit man, glad you're ok, and you're right, better to go that way than lying down waiting for it.
It's easy to think you won't do something because of how it sounds but, when that survival instinct kicks in it's amazing what we're capable of.

If I was the sensitive type (read; pussy), I'd be offended. I'm not offended.

Is there some rule that says if you smoke weed you have to carry your balls in your purse?
Apparently if you're on the Farm it does. The other forum I participate in, (whose very name can get you banned here), you can say whatever the fuck you want, even if it's kicking the site owner in the teeth over something, rather different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom