Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

I appreciate the kind, insightful and practical advice from all of you gentlemen. This will be a long battle, I'm sure.
He tried to lie to the boss, and told him it was bad shrimp salad. The boss called him on it. He admitted his problem, but begged the boss to let him keep working. The kid says he's trying to get clean, thus his agreement to go to camp.
His detox has put us behind schedule, though. Tomorrow will be a long day. They'll have to haul tools, panels & such from out of the canyon camp, before they can head this way. He won't have much time with his baby, before we load fresh horses & supplies, and head back.
The wife took diapers & birthday cake over, and may have convinced his young Mrs to bring the baby out for an over night. We shall see. She's not real impressed with him, right now.
My best to u and the fam. I know first hand what ir some is goin thru.....took me years to get right....thanks god my wife stuck w me thru it all w/o her id be dead....not a doubt in my mind about that

Morning boys,Only one person in this thread melting down and he just happens to be a mod,lol.
Come on,tagging in logic,tagging in other members just to CAUSE drama?Didn't tag anyone in when he was melting down though,lol.I said it before and I'll say it again,RAT!
Seen it here many times,logic tries but not every pick can be a winner when it comes to mods,also anyone else notice almost any trouble on the farm goes goes back to one name?think about it.
Smoke a bowl and have a great day and don't sweat the little men.
I dont sweat the petty shit. I pet the sweaty shit.

Hippie

Hippie

Morning boys,Only one person in this thread melting down and he just happens to be a mod,lol.
Come on,tagging in logic,tagging in other members just to CAUSE drama?Didn't tag anyone in when he was melting down though,lol.I said it before and I'll say it again,RAT!
Seen it here many times,logic tries but not every pick can be a winner when it comes to mods,also anyone else notice almost any trouble on the farm goes goes back to one name?think about it.
Smoke a bowl and have a great day and don't sweat the little men.
Wipe your feet, Freshone. When you mention the devil, he always shows up.

G gnome

G gnome

Alright so I'm almost thirty, does that qualify me for the old farts club

Gardengirl!!!! Sorry i didnt text u back brother!! Miss ya man....will haveta call u next chance i get so we can catch up....here's what im workin on...im anout to set the world on fire!!!

Gardenguy2.0

Gardenguy2.0

Mornings jent's
Back in the hospital for a few days throwing up too much blood too dehydrated and they want to run more tests. I feel a lot better after 3 bags of iv.

Sorry to hear this man, fuckin gnarly.... ++++ vibes brother

Gardengirl!!!! Sorry i didnt text u back brother!! Miss ya man....will haveta call u next chance i get so we can catch up....here's what im workin on...im anout to set the world on fire!!!View attachment 710448 .
I hope that your setup doesn't fall apart one piece of duct tape at a time... that would just be awful

Freshone

Freshone

Mornings jent's
Back in the hospital for a few days throwing up too much blood too dehydrated and they want to run more tests. I feel a lot better after 3 bags of iv.
Stacker hope you feel better soon!been reading your posts thinking wow he's recovering quick!I know it's hard for old construction guys like us to slow down but what your dealing with demands it a little bit so cut yourself a break and you will be back 100% soon.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Fact of the matter is, weve got a army of crybaby dildos checking this thread just looking for things to report. they dont participate, just lookyloos. I dont give a fuck anymore. As much as I respect yoop, and others in this thread, existing at the whim of others, who hate us, and try to subvert at every turn, isnt much of an existence at all.

FWIW, ive got one such onlooker who tried to get my coordinates from myself and a few others. Is he going to roll me, fuck no, id kill him and throw him in a hole, im sure he knows this.......... that brings me to the logical conclusion that hed drop a dime on me, if he and his buds could. These folk are the worse kind of shit...........ole growgod hes a smart one, stay away from those wafflehouse gatherings.

These are the kinds of 'people' (used loosely) that we are dealing with. They dont garner, or deserve a bit of respect.
Got a story about a mistake I made years ago but no time to tell right now;)
Short answer: yes
Sucks ass because it seems like a lot of what drew me to this thread is being censored out which is just beyond odd to me. I guess I have a rare super power that allows me to look at someone's opinion, see that it differs from mine, and just keep it moving. No need to break out in fits of rage, meltdown, tattle etc. Now im just one of the lurkers that rarely comments in here for "fear" of being grounded or kicked off of the site that I enjoy just because I haven't tucked and taped my balls to my taint. I didn't expect this type of censorship from a cannabis "community" of all places. Sorry for the rant but I still have a few hours before I can go home and bowl up.
Don't sell yourself short. Spits...ting. I'll make a hence the name "freshone" if they ban me!:badboy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom