• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
It's a bird! It's a plane! It's SUPER YOOP!

If he'd burn coal in that computer instead of them damn jack pines, it wouldn't fuck up as much.

OK, I deserve that. At least I do not depend on the breeze created by the vehicles headin' south on I-75 to spin my windmill blades.

Last edited:
sixstring

sixstring

36th wedding anniversary to mrs. Stone's Stacker.

36 years of pure Bliss. Hahaha if you believe that one I have some oceanfront property to sell you in jumping cactuses backyard.

Lol I typed this over an hour ago and forgot to post. Fuck I'm getting old.

And then the G gnome calls before I can hit post.

Talk to you pot heads later
congrats to both of you,she should get some type of award for putting up with you this long hahaha.you guys got a good 6 years on us.:happy:

kevinn

kevinn

36 years of pure Bliss. Hahaha if you believe that one I have some oceanfront property to sell you in jumping cactuses backyard.

Congrats !!! She must be one understanding woman !!!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I been drinking too much....but what worries me is I'm not getting hangovers that usually discourage me..
That's something to worry about if you ask me. Weed should be enough buzz for anyone.

@Papa Indica How's the treatment trip coming? We're you able to get it scheduled?
It looks like it'll be in September but, I've been looking at this other place that's in the states, apparently they're able to do it without the chemo also and it may be a little cheaper so, I'd be able to get more than one treatment maybe, which would be better, I've got to actually make a phone call to them and get a little more info. The way they talk on their website makes their treatment sound pretty promising. I haven't set anything in stone with the first place until I wire half the money to them.

That's awesome bro, congratulations finding someone to put up with you that long. You've got almost 8 years on me and mine, I REALLY don't know how anyone could stand me that long, I haven't even been able to stand myself that long.

OK, now that my electronic piece of shit is functioning like it's supposed to, I can come out and play again.
Good morning OFC, how all you old farts feeling today ? Hope all are feeling young, dumb and full of cum.
Gonna join the "wake n bake" already in progress. Puffin' and passin' is the name of the game.
@stonestacker, Congrats on finding someone to put up with ya for 36 years bro.
That's it, someone report yoop for using sexual expletives.

If he'd burn coal in that computer instead of them damn jack pines, it wouldn't fuck up as much.
And the truth comes out, he's just a cheap bastard.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Thanks for all the kind words and the jabs. I feel vary lucky to have found a woman to put up with me for all these years. And just like everyone else it has been a lot of work but worth every bit of it to stay together and make it work. Just glad we worked through the rough spots together.

Hippie

Hippie

Buddy cheaped out and isn't having a pre cup party, but a dispencary just south of the cup is. Here's the flyer I picked up today.
Pre cup party

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Today is a sad day indeed for me and the wife. Just got word that my little God daughter passed this morning from a heroin overdose and my best bro is a total basket case. We have been working with her tryin to get her to see the path she was on and where it leads.

Such a beautiful gurl. She was only 21 and has paid the ultimate price.......... Damn it hurts..........

Here is the only song that I can come up with right now to set and speak to this horrible issue our nation has.

I love you Trinity you will always be remembered and missed.

I wont be around much for a bit, I need to be there to help Bill thru this horrible time. I know his pain as I lost a son when he was 18 mos old and can relate to what he must be feeling.

If any of you ole farts are inclined to pray, please put my bro in your thoughts and prayers........

Damn man................

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
@jumpincactus, liking your post means supporting you and yours in such a terrible time. I know the ravages of heroin myself as I was and still consider myself an addict. Even though I have not used in about 45 years, I know it would only take one weak moment to get that monkey back. No thanks, I don't need or want it. Stay strong and give 'em all of the support you can. Peace.

giggy

giggy

Today is a sad day indeed for me and the wife. Just got word that my little God daughter passed this morning from a heroin overdose and my best bro is a total basket case. We have been working with her tryin to get her to see the path she was on and where it leads.

Such a beautiful gurl. She was only 21 and has paid the ultimate price.......... Damn it hurts..........

Here is the only song that I can come up with right now to set and speak to this horrible issue our nation has.

I wont be around much for a bit, I need to be there to help Bill thru this horrible time. I know his pain as I lost a son when he was 18 mos old and can relate to what he must be feeling.

If any of you ole farts are inclined to pray, please put my bro in your thoughts and prayers........

Damn man................

So sad to hear this, no one should ever have to deal with a loss like that. As yoop said i liked it in support.

giggy

giggy

Congrats mr. and mrs. stonestacker, it's a good thing when we find one to put up with us.

G gnome

G gnome

Damn man................

Lotta my loved ones went out like that....

Lotta good music about addiction. ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom