• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hippie

Hippie

00v0v eZKUhNj6anE 600x450

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

No on likes you g gnome, I have way more friends then you so choose your next violations of terms of service carefully....
He's got plenty of friends, quite possibly more thAn you. He knows the addiction and the loss from it as well as anyone and everyone has their own way of coping, don't they?
Looks like we know one of the guys who likes the report button too. Funny, with your threats of "terms of service" you're the only one that started losing his shit and getting his panties in a twist because you took exception to a comment, which instantly struck me as a reference to a line in a song where they say that, (I can hear it in my head but, not positive who does it, The Doors?). He never said one negative thing about the situation, you just decided to see it that way and run with it.
I mean, if we really break it down, you brought religion into the conversation, profane name calling, and sowing discord by attacking someone. What exactly did he do that was a violation of tos? I don't see it.
I feel for what they're going through and I know gnome does too but, it's not up to you to decide how we all get to act. (Of course, you could sign up to be a mod and be a forum Demigod.)

Ok, my rant is done...

G gnome

G gnome

He's got plenty of friends, quite possibly more thAn you. He knows the addiction and the loss from it as well as anyone and everyone has their own way of coping, don't they?
Looks like we know one of the guys who likes the report button too. Funny, with your threats of "terms of service" you're the only one that started losing his shit and getting his panties in a twist because you took exception to a comment, which instantly struck me as a reference to a line in a song where they say that, (I can hear it in my head but, not positive who does it, The Doors?). He never said one negative thing about the situation, you just decided to see it that way and run with it.
I mean, if we really break it down, you brought religion into the conversation, profane name calling, and sowing discord by attacking someone. What exactly did he do that was a violation of tos? I don't see it.
I feel for what they're going through and I know gnome does too but, it's not up to you to decide how we all get to act. (Of course, you could sign up to be a mod and be a forum Demigod.)

Ok, my rant is done...
i know i have at least one friend! Well sed as usual pops!

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

Ok, my rant is done...
I don't get it though, why be negative and start the religion thing I'm sure prayer existed before organized church religion that he hates so much...I don't care for organized religion myself but it was about prayer and/or/which is positive thoughts vibes energy what have you, but regardless the point was i
Today is a sad day indeed for me and the wife. Just got word that my little God daughter passed this morning from a heroin overdose and my best bro is a total basket case. We have been working with her tryin to get her to see the path she was on and where it leads.

Such a beautiful gurl. She was only 21 and has paid the ultimate price.......... Damn it hurts..........

Here is the only song that I can come up with right now to set and speak to this horrible issue our nation has.

I love you Trinity you will always be remembered and missed.

I wont be around much for a bit, I need to be there to help Bill thru this horrible time. I know his pain as I lost a son when he was 18 mos old and can relate to what he must be feeling.

If any of you ole farts are inclined to pray, please put my bro in your thoughts and prayers........

Damn man................

I'm sorry...

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Let's all calm down so we can all smoke a bowl or two and then discuss our problems, attitudes and assholes. Me ? I'm just happy to have my computer back and functioning like new. Do not believe how damn dependent I've become on it. From communicating with friends to paying my bills.
Time to partake in a session of "bake n bake". Here I go puffin' n passin'.

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

shit I hate to have to look back to see what the fuck happened over night. YES you can petition God with prayer . But you must remember . The answer sometimes is NO. get the fuck over it guys , or start a new bitchin thread. Cause we do not give a fuck.

smoking and tokin...coffee number 2 pass pass

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

Let's all calm down so we can all smoke a bowl or two and then discuss our problems, attitudes and assholes. Me ? I'm just happy to have my computer back and functioning like new. Do not believe how damn dependent I've become on it. From communicating with friends to paying my bills.
Time to partake in a session of "bake n bake". Here I go puffin' n passin'.
New morning, new Blunt, I'm good....
Puff puff pass

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning old farts of Curmudgeonland, hope the sun shines on your behind and your garden is green and growing. Damn it, I be gettin' peanut butter on everything this morning. Time for a session of "wake n bake", cup of coffee and a bowl of Apollo 13 and here we go, puffin' and passin' to the next old fart to the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom