Current Freebies On THCbay?

• Thread starter DJSHADOW
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
i think it would be cool if logic made a spot or list on here where the person sending in the freebies can post pics and infoon the strain that way logic doesnt have extra work just an idea

can-i-hit-it

can-i-hit-it

i dont kno who sent them in but soul fruit is a sativa made by BREEDERS CHOICE
DOUBLE DETHs a bodhi seeds sent in by HIGHROLLER i think theres some AFgooey in her
i heard theres a BLUE MELON not sure who sent these in but she sounds tasty as hell

hopes this helps guys

K

KushMaster707

I got some freebies not to long ago labeled "DBL DETH x". does anybody know what this strain is or anything about it?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
the ptk and sd are crosses done by highroller. that list changes so much it be a full time job to update it

D

DJSHADOW

it would be cool to have a ongoing thread where breeders could talk about the freebies they send in and us to comment on how the freebies are turning out...i almost find as much fun seeing how the freebies turnout as the beans i purchase. it wouldn't have to be a weekly updated list that Logic would have to take care of...just members saying what crosses they are sending in and us members sharing our adventures with the beans.
DJS

can-i-hit-it

can-i-hit-it

it would be cool to have a ongoing thread where breeders could talk about the freebies they send in and us to comment on how the freebies are turning out...i almost find as much fun seeing how the freebies turnout as the beans i purchase. it wouldn't have to be a weekly updated list that Logic would have to take care of...just members saying what crosses they are sending in and us members sharing our adventures with the beans.
DJS

yeah that a b cool and keep some work off the big guy

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Jillybean is a jill/subcool creation. I believe it is the Melvin aka "orange velvet" crossed to their so called "space dude"(spacequeen) male. Decent shit, from what I've heard.

B

buddydro

DJS

I can see where this thread idea would benefit the breeders also. They would be able to gauge the results of their offerings - grown under varying conditions and methods, skillsets, etc.

buddy

can-i-hit-it

can-i-hit-it

hey guys do anybody have any info on the blue melon or kno who made em

B

barneyfife

hey dj mizze is right about the make up of the jillybean.
i already have subs agent orange fat yielder so the jilly should be pretty nice.

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Well I sent in 4 diff kinds for freebies so if anybody gets these from me I have pics in my gallery if some and will be adding more; VipersVenom x ECSD IBL, Yesca Sativa, VV x Yesca and Shaka Buku which is VV x Willys/Haze. And as soon as thy are dry I'll be sending in Yesca x ECSD IBL and Island Diesel which is Island Sweet Skunk x ECSD. The Viper Diesel, Yesca and Island Diesel I have all grow 10-20 seeds of with great results. The others are untested but I have a few goin' right now.

D

Dark Angel

@ Can-i-hit-it, i think BlueMelon is Blueberry x Watermelon (conquistador from Subcool) don't know for sure... It's from Snookster.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
for the guys who said that they recieved the ptk x sb ibl, if you could let me know how those go, that would be great, i recieved them as well, at first had the same prob. but logic hit me back and let me know whats up...great guy...but if you guys could give up as much pics and info on em as possible that would be grreat!!!peace Burn

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
I got you Burnalot... Just planted em, so far all 5 popped I'll be sure to take plenty pics and let you know how they come out.

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Four outta five pop'd of my PTK x SD IBL but one came up with out a head lol. I just transplanted them from jiffy pellets ta beer cups will get pics up asap

D

DJSHADOW

curious if anyone knows what freebies are going round at the moment...
DJSHADOW

D

DrDanko

DJ....As some explained earlier, it's really a moot point because Logic has lots of different strains that he sends as freebies. So for me to tell you what I got, the chances of you getting the same probably aren't that good. And I'm pretty sure that the Mods probably like this question about as much as they like answering when seeds are gonna be dropped. Hopefully you're not basing your purchases on what you're gonna get as a freebie. And Pot Boy, same deal for you brotha! I heard lots of people talking about Alien crosses as freebies, then I got some Delta-9 cross. Free is free, and I'm more than happy. But it doesn't personally make sense to me to build you up for a strain you want, when the chances of you getting it aren't real great. Feel me? If u want a legitimate answer from Logic, try posting this in the THC Freebie thread.

Latest posts

Top Bottom