• Thread starter DJSHADOW
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Radio_Dread

i got sage 'n' sour from thseeds freebies with my order of ko kush

E

Eggman

Yall see the latest thread in the THC bay forum where Logic updates the freebies?
Thanks for that Logic.
Eggman

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
free seeds

the cool thing about these free seeds is that they are all seemingly top of the line genetics, other sites give freebees but after spending 4-5 months growing them you end up with average weed at best.i also received sage & sour, and on the back of a magazine they want 250.00 for 10, i know that you can get them here for 100, but still cool!!! free great seeds-i'm in and i trust your distribution methods

mal

V

valiant

i think the freebies are out til next week.

i got a few pkts on the auction there the other day,its my first order and the strains i got i tried to get from another bank and got ripped off 340 pounds which i am gutted about.

so i am hopeing these make it.it will be my 1st haze grow so im pumped about that.

does the farm have a good succes rate of mail getting thru?

southstreets

southstreets

i got some alien dawg f2's with my last order.. im wonderin what imma get with the 4 packs i just paid for???? south

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
like logic said, freebies are out till next week i believe it was.....i placed an order too and scored 3 packs on that last cali connection drop...looks like i wont get any freebies but for how much i paid for the genetics im getting, its like way better than freebies in my eyes LOL :) keepin it optimistic homies ~SMF~ ........wont lie though, would have loved to get those aliendawg f2's cuz im dyin to get some alien gear~~~

southstreets

southstreets

i dont think logic would send out our packs without atleast one freebie pack im hoping???? yea i got 2 packs cali gear and some c-99 bx-1 and some cheddarwurst... cant wait for all these beans... yea i was pretty happy to score those aliendawg f2's.. fingers crossd to atleast get 1 freebie pack.. south..

D

DJSHADOW

the idea of this thread was to see what people have been getting...as stated in an earlier post by me i enjoy the surprise and also enjoy seeing peoples grow with these beans other memebers make and send in. It in no way stops me from making a order, just a curious cat thats all...
also as i stated earlier i would love to see a sticky thread here where people can post the grow logs of the freebies they get from here...see how well our members breeding or chuncking comes along...just a thought.
again i have always been pleased with whatever i have got...i mean its free.
DJSHADOW

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Got some Chiskei freebies from Tropical seeds with my CaliConnect gear 2day! just to let yall know...

PrairieBoy

PrairieBoy

Recieving free seeds is always nice...but...
Gifting them out to local folks so they will be growing something other than "bagseed"... is priceless!! imo
I've helped make some elderly farmers around my parts very self sufficient this way.
They dont get out much and sure as heck don't do the web...but they have some nice dank meds and Love Farmin' and growin' their own thanks to a "gift" from me.

H

haze89

Recieving free seeds is always nice...but...
Gifting them out to local folks so they will be growing something other than "bagseed"... is priceless!! imo
I've helped make some elderly farmers around my parts very self sufficient this way.
They dont get out much and sure as heck don't do the web...but they have some nice dank meds and Love Farmin' and growin' their own thanks to a "gift" from me.

did the same for 2 of my boys who used to grow out bag seed from dro. I gave em both some old purplewreck beans I had and they were blown away by the colors they were getting hah.

S

swisscheese

I just got my order and didn't get any freebies unless they're shipped separate? I was kind of dissapointed like a kid on christmas. I got the big present I wanted but my stocking was empty! The freebies to me are like playing the lottery except here you have a much better chance of winning. 13 dawgz are still going to be in my garden so all is well.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I'd rather be selective about the freebies and not get all crazy with a bunch of crap. If that means getting skipped on freebies sometimes that's ok with me.

I do look all excited like a lil kid for those freebies though and have a feeling some good stuff will turn up soon. :banana:

fred

jammie

jammie

yea- i was a little bummed when i didn't find any extras. first time ordering from here. the 4 day delivery time was pretty sweet

R

Radio_Dread

i have got some great feebies from the farm. prob the best ever from a seed source... alpha des x straw des, jack herrer f2, sage 'n' sour, supr glue x kali mist...not bad for freebies. there was only one order that i didnt get any freebies, but it was known that they were out of freebies the week i ordered.

RD:cool0041:

H

haze89

I didn't get any with my last 2 orders. I got 2 more on the way. To be honest though, unless its some daaaank shit I don't really care about the freebies anymore. I've got so much fire sitting in the fridge to work with that I don't even have the space or time for the shit I was seeking out in the first place, let alone some untested beans I've never heard of lol.

G

ghostfacegrower

Well I sent in 4 diff kinds for freebies so if anybody gets these from me I have pics in my gallery if some and will be adding more; VipersVenom x ECSD IBL, Yesca Sativa, VV x Yesca and Shaka Buku which is VV x Willys/Haze. And as soon as thy are dry I'll be sending in Yesca x ECSD IBL and Island Diesel which is Island Sweet Skunk x ECSD. The Viper Diesel, Yesca and Island Diesel I have all grow 10-20 seeds of with great results. The others are untested but I have a few goin' right now.

would love to get some ECSD crossess.

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Then I'll hav2 send in more bro!

Latest posts

Top Bottom